Anyone else in the UK not care about the rugby world cup final tonight?

1. I think I must be the only person in the UK not watching the rugby tonight! I have made the decision to stay at home tonight, watch X Factor, maybe catch a movie on Sky later, and could not be happier. And yet I keep receiving texts from friends who think I'm absolutely made not joining them in the pub to watch the rugby. :shrugs:

Is anyone else completely not interested in seeing if South African trumps Enland? I swear no one in this country gave two hoots about rugby before Johhny Wilkinson won the World Cup thingy a few years ago! At least I'm being honest about my lack of interest in the game rather than being a fair weather fan" :p

2. I'm with you on that!
    I wouldn't mind if England won but really i wont care too much atall!
    i'm just going to watch x-factor! I don't know who i want to win yet though! Future proof and hope are really good!

3. Hi

Is rugby on tonight?.

Andy

4. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

5. X Factor rocks!!! I love the young Welsh guy...I wonder if he'd marry me :girlsigh: And i just find that sister brother duo plain weird!!!

6. :roflmfao:

7. LOL!!!!! You can ask him and see what happens ;) I KNOW! i don't know why them two are in there the are like :nuts::yahoo::nuts::woohoo: All the time!!

8. Im not watching it either, what a load of old tripe

9. I think there's definitely some sort of Flowers in the Attic situation going on there! They're just waaaaaay too perky! :wtf:

10. ROFL! i hope they go they make me tired just watching them!

11. Ooh, Socialite, that does sound veeeery appealing. I would love to make an appearance but I would have to confirm closer to the time thanks to last-minute travel for work!

12. SO plays rugby and for me its just an excuse to have a nice quiet sunday morning without him. hes in the pub with my dad his dad and his brothers. im sitting on eBay buying LV. the world is happy. lol.

13. aw, just got a call from SO, drunk and crying. its all over

14. Thought I was the only one! SO left me alone to go watch the game with his mates. He actually wanted to bring all his pose home etc... I said NO WAY and here I am enjoying the silence...