Anyone else IGoogle?

1. I was just wondering if anyone else uses the Igoogle homepage feature? I started using it a while back, and I love it! Lol. The themes change with the time of day, and I think it's the cutest thing ever. I wish Google advertised their stuff more, because I would have been using it long before if I had known. You guys should check it out.

I know it's not fall anymore, but I have this theme because it's so cute!:

2. thanks for the tip. I just made one...soooo cute!
  3. I have been using it for a while already. Very very useful. I have weather/Garfield/stock/notes/gas price set up
  4. What? you can have themes? I'm so high-tailing it to iGoogle right now!

lol of course when I clicked homepage, "Select theme" is RIGHT in front of my eyes... way to go me. :noggin:
  5. I have the fox theme. So cute!
  6. I use it for my mom who isn't very computer savvy. I can set things up and change them whenever she asks, and I can do it from anywhere. I like it, for her! :tup:
  7. I tried it a few times in the past but for some reason always switched back to the regular Google. I just recently started using iGoogle again, though. Google was my start page so now iGoogle is. I like being able to see the weather right away when I go online.
  8. I do and I'm pretty happy with it so far. I like how I can view the sites I visit daily all in one place. I have the fox theme too.
  9. I love IGoogle.