Anyone Else Excited for Football?

LOL @ Bill Beli-cheat.

Does anyone have NFL Sunday ticket on Direct TV??? Ahhh, I could only wish. I can only get whatever's aired on the regional stations. Sometimes its okay, and sometimes it sucks. I had the ticket one year though, its freakin awesome.

Yup, we have the NFL Sunday Ticket with the Superfan Subscription which allows you to watch 8 games at one time. It also includes NFL Supercast which allows you to watch games from your computer! Haven't had to work on Sunday yet, but when I do I'll be using that Supercast feature for sure!! :tup:

Yeaaah! More girls to talk shop with! HA

I LOVe
LoVE
LOvE football, too!

Denver Broncos 2-0, Sunday's win was waaaayyyy too close for comfort. *whew* beat those Raiders!

Oh, I felt for you all then. It was exciting to win at the last second, literally, but we knew the walk back to everyone's car was going to be a long one.

...and we are so happy Kevin is doing better!!! :heart:

Thanks!

Kevin is being transferred to a Houston Hospital today, where he will begin his second phase of therapy. Great news, his doctors think he will be walking in a few weeks!

http://www.********andchronicle.com...?AID=/20070921/SPORTS03/709210354/1007/SPORTS

Above is the link to the article if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Kevin is being transferred to a Houston Hospital today, where he will begin his second phase of therapy. Great news, his doctors think he will be walking in a few weeks!

http://www.********andchronicle.com...?AID=/20070921/SPORTS03/709210354/1007/SPORTS

Above is the link to the article if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the link. Hubby and I were so bummed about this and so glad to get the good news he was doing better and now this...simply amazing!

since L.A. doesnt have a football team i'm not to much of a football fan but i do :heart: the packers. Farve is so dreeeeeeeeeeaamy :drool: ive had a crush on him since i was like 10.

he is getting a little old now and should probably retire...he's speant a lot of time making tv commercials but i still love'um

p1_brett_td_getty.jpg