Anyone else drinking and/or bored?

1. The bf is playing Counter Strike and won't leave the gaming computer unattended.

I am bored, and drinking wine. Anyone else having a drink, or a few? :nuts:

Anyone wanna entertain me? :graucho:
  2. oh dear.. my wine glasses here seem to be deceptively large because i just managed to finish a bottle in three glasses :wtf: :roflmfao:

3. LOL! My wine glasses are big, too, but I try to have some restraint with filling them all the way to the top. But then again, I also buy those big honkin' wine bottles, so I don't have to keep running to the liquor store :lol:
  4. i need entertainment... im bored. its 1:20am.. cant sleep.. feel homesick
  5. Cristina - oh .. Counter Strike I know that game well. DH and my bro used to play that a lot, and once DH got on it he could be glued to the computer for hours!

I'd like to join you but it's still a bit too early to enjoy a glass of wine here. :yes:

Do you have some good TV to watch? I haven't seen the new Grey's Anatomy yet - saved up for tonight.

Have fun ...
  6. *dance*

*front handspring*

:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

Is it working? :p
  7. i watched the new grey's earlier today, maybe i should watch it again? or watch 24 episodes of 24 in 24 hours :wtf:
  8. Yeah, the bf just bought some 5.1 surround sound speakers, so when you walk into the office it sounds like you're in the game :lol: He'll probably be in there for a bit!

I caught up on my All My Children for the week. I guess I could watch the Daily Show episodes that I TiVo-ed... right now I have CNN on.
  9. hahaha - ya thanks cristina.. all cheered up

teeehee.. am watchin desperate housewives season 2.. i love it. haha.. it better than nothing... PLUS my TV is all french so i dont have much choice but the DVDs
  10. I'm bored too...have you ladies watched "How I met your mother?" It's a cute show!
  11. Season 3 of Desperate Housewives premieres here on Sunday night. I stopped watching it in the middle of Season 2, but I wonder if I started watching again, if I'd be able to understand what's going on.

annanas - Let us know if you watch 24 in 24 hours LOL. That show is so addicting, when I first rented the DVDs I watched so many episodes in a row!
  12. It is 4:30 p.m. here in Los Angeles, and I am bored to death too! Actually I am not drinking, I'm eating ice cream! Wait, when is/ was the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy? Wasn't it yesterday?
  13. Talk about bored..We are in DAY 7 of STOMACH FLU FROM HELL.........KILL ME..PLEASE?????
  14. I am totally bored...hubby is playing Halo online....

I am watching grey's anatomy on Tivo....
  15. Oh jill thats aweful. I am so sorry....Hope you feel better soon...:flowers: :flowers: