Anyone else cant sleep?

1. 2:17am...yaaawn...:hysteric:

2. LOL....I havent slept in like a week~ACK!
    Im on prednisone so it wires me..I even take bendryl,still IM wide awake all night
    Doesnt it stink!!!????
    Insomnia is the WORST!!!!!!

3. ^Ditto....this whole week I've averaged 3 and a half hours of sleep everyday.....I'm so mentally and physically exhausted.

4. ^ Same here!

My insomnia went away for awhile when I had a cold and it was WONDERFUL. I was sleeping like 9+ hours a night. Now that it's gone, it's like 4-8am is the only time I can sleep :wacko:

5. waaw, im not the only one here who has trouble sleeping. it's mostly due to stress so hopefully it will pass.

6. I am an AWFUL sleeper. Lately I have been falling asleep at 9:30 and then waking up at 2:30. Then Im awake until 5:30 or 6 and get up at 7:30. I HATE IT.

7. I sleep about 5 hours a day... I should sleep more! But I can't. It sucks! And I have a party tomorrownight till 3 AM, don't know how I'm gonna do that! I'm exhausted from school and not sleeping and lots of other stuff. Blah.

8. my insomnia is really bad.... earliest time i go to bed is around 3-4am. there are even times wherein i don't sleep for 2 days... hate it!

9. Wow, I am so sorry for you all. Perhaps call your doc and get a sleep aid. I couldn't even begin to imagine what it would be like not to sleep. Weekends I get a solid 8 hours a night and weekdays between 7 and 8. And, when I go to bed I am asleep in 5 minutes and don't wake again for 7 to 8 hours later. Are you exercising? I do a 30 minute brisk early am walk and many times a 20 minute brisk one after dinner. That may help.

10. You're not alone. I usually end up sleeping at 4:00am and that's my early time! Yesterday night, I just lay in bed and I was awake for 2 hours before I fell asleep around 6:00am. I'm really considering taking sleeping pills.

11. ^ That's how I am. I can't sleep if I'm not tired. I'll just lay there wide awake and toss and turn for hours :shrugs:

I don't like sleeping pills though. I feel groggy for at least 18 hours after I take it :sad: