ANYONE ELSE BUT ME WATCH THE REAL AUTOPSY :) ? or am i just weird,,,, :)

1. Just wondering cause i think this type of stuff is SOOO amazing, weird and kinda icky but i think its so amazing to see all the inner workings of ourselves!!!
    i mean how often do you get to see that!!!

just wondering if anyone else watched this or if i am just some psycho haha :confused1: ;)

(btw i forgot to say it was on HBO i only caught the end so now im watching it on HBO on demand documentries)

just want to see if im really weird to watch something like this out of choice hehe !
  2. That sounds like a cool show to me but I don't have HBO so I have never heard of it.
  3. Ohhhhh! I'm a sucker for all things bloody lol. It's too bad I don't have HBO, otherwise I'd definitely watch it. And no, I wouldn't consider you a psycho just yet hehehe but if so, then there's 2 of us now!
  4. I watched it, Is it the one with that Dr Von something or other ?? is it the same as the UK one ?
  5. I love that show , they had the one with sex lies and murder on the other day ( that was the title of the episode) I wish they showed it more often because it is one of my favorite shows
  6. I don't know that I have seen the tv show, but I have seen a few in real life....of course I work in the funeral business so it is all relevant.

I don't think it's weird, I just think you have to be passionate about it and have a "calling" for it to be able to handle the job.
  7. I LOVEEE THAT SHOW....but i always forget when they show it so i just catch it if i happen to be watching HBO
  8. The BBC got in trouble once for airing a live autopsy. A 72-year-old man who had donated his body to Professor von Hagens so he could do this.

170 people paid for tickets to watch this.

It was covered on Shock Video 2004: Too Hot For the Box hosted by Jenna Jameson.

(It's amazing what you can find on HBO On Demand!)

It was . . . interesting.
  9. YEEEESSSSSS! Excellent but scarey too! Is it on at a regular time???? I just seem to catch it once in a while. Can anyone tell me if it's regularly scheduled? Thanks!
  10. I'm not sure if it is the same one I've seen or not. I know it was on HBO. I seen it a year ago I think. I was curious since I transcribe autopsy reports occasionally. What really got me was when they removed the brain even though the image was fuzzy you could make enough of it out.
  11. Hmm... I got hooked onto watching something quite similar called the Medical Examiner.