Anyone else besides me enjoy bridal magazines, even though...

1. you had your own wedding years ago? I got married 6 years ago and I still love looking at them!:shame: :shame: :shame:

Whenever I see Martha Stewart's Wedding Editions, I have to stop myself from buying. Is that weird? I just love looking at the gowns, reading the articles, looking at the rings:nuts: :lol: , etc.
  2. ah I adore Wedding magazines too! :biggrin:
    Its amazing how quickly things change too. If I married again tomorrow, not one thing would be like it was the first time, yet at the time, I thought it was my absolute dream day :smile:
  3. i :heart: buying/scoping out wedding mags! ever since i was like 5 ive been planning my dream wedding! a few more years to go perhaps? haha. cant WAIT. :heart: :heart: :yahoo:
  4. I am an odd ball. I never thought I would want to get married so I never paid attention to Bridal Mags. Esp. now that I am married they dont even get a second glance.
  5. Oh, definitely! Today, I would pick a totally different dress, ring, season, etc. Same groom, of course! :shame: :lol: I had a Spring wedding. If we could do all over, I'd have a Fall wedding.:love: :girlsigh: :lol:
  6. I didn't even think about weddings until I became engaged...and I was 28! :shame: I guess I'm making up for lost time.:lol:
  7. Never got hooked? Lucky you.:supacool: Some of the magazines are just so pretty...Martha Stewart gets me everytime.:love: :girlsigh:
  8. Yes, yes, yes! I have been reading wedding magazines since I was a little girl. Needless to say, I have my dream wedding well planned out.
  9. You know, a wedding pics thread would be nice...:love:
  10. I just got engaged and I am loving looking at all the mags. The Martha Stewart weddings mag was the first one that I bought when I got engaged!! It's fabulous!!:heart:
  11. I LOVE bridal mags!

I don't want to be married. Don't like men all that much. Ok for dinner. But like goats, I don't want them in the house. Too messy. Not worth the trouble.

But no dress is more fabulous or beautiful or glamorous or gorgeous than a wedding dress.

LOVE bridal mags!
  12. YES!!! I just got engaged last night and am on cloud 9 right now. I went to pick up some magazines today and am absolutley addicted. I can't wait for my wedding next fall. The foliage will be beautiful and all will be perfect.
  13. ^Congratulations!
  14. :lol: :roflmfao:
  15. despite not wanting a big weddin myself (had a small destination wedding on the beach two years ago) i love reading wedding mags and helping friends figure out what to do for thier weddings.