Anyone else agonize (for days) over which bag to buy?

1. I have money and the urge to buy a new bag, I just have no idea which one!!!! I keep going from one to the other to the next one. I have been stalking eluxury for days now and I still can't make a decision. Here are the contenders so far:

Mono Speedy 25
    Denim mini Pleaty
    Vernis Reade in Frambois

These are the 3 that I keep going back to. BUT I keep looking at all of the others and keep thinking "oh, that one is nice" and then I get to where I have a whole list of them and then end up just getting off the computer because I am exhausted from trying to make a decision. I would love to get a pair of sunglasses or a scarf as well, but I just can't decide on what I want. I am so frustrated.
  2. I think the Reade is the prettiest, but you may not be able to use it everyday since vernis is delicate. The mono speedy or the denim mini pleaty are more practical. If you like handheld more, go with the speedy, but if you are used to shoulder bag, get the Mini Pleaty. They are all nice bags!
  3. I totally know how you feel!
  4. I have a mono Petit bucket and a Cabas Mezzo, so I was thinking of adding a hand bag to the mix. I love the mono and was thinking of mixing it up, but I keep going back to the mono speedy. I think eventually I will end up getting that one but I everytime I am ready to hit submit order, I back out and go looking again. I am going to hang until I am absolutely sure. I am even starting to drive my dh nuts. He keeps asking me, every day if my purse has been delivered yet and shakes his head when he finds out that I still haven't even ordered it.
  5. I know how you feel, I have a hard time deciding. Then a light bulb just goes off and I know what I have to have. The same will happen for you.

BTW, if I were you I would get the Mono Speedy. It is classic and you will never regret it! I have the 30 and I love it!
  6. That is what I am thinking. I like my stuff to match, well at least my purse and wallet and since I have the mono wallet, I am thinking that the speedy is right up my alley and it is the cheapest of them all to boot, so I would have enough to maybe get an accessory or two as well as the bag. Ugh.........decisions, decisions, lol.
  7. You are SOOOOO not alone! I dont agonize for days... I agonize for WEEKS, maybe even MONTHS! I just want to make sure I wont have any regrets! I would advise you to get a Speedy. It is very useful and a classic. Have you even considered an azur speedy? I have the mono but I find myself not using it as much as I'd like because I feel its too "showy" on some days... but that depends on where you live too. HTH.
  8. I looked at the Azur, but I am not crazy with the Damier pattern, I prefer the mono. I am also not crazy about a light colored bag, I have never carried a light colored bag and I just think I would have a hard time getting used to it.
  9. haha I have the same problem...I say mono speedy 25 since it's such a classic piece. I was debating between that and the denim pleaty (not mini) and I went with the speedy. I'll get the pleaty one day though!
  10. I totally understand. I was debating on the azure for weeks, finally saw in in person, and now I'm not so sure. I like the damier because I don't have to worry about rain. But I really LOVE monogram. I'd go with the speedy.
  11. you ladies are convincing me even more that I "need" the speedy!!! Maybe I will get the nerve to finally order it tonight, lol.
  12. you are so not alone i agonise for about a week or 2 before i take the plunge
  13. Get the speedy and a cles
  14. it's like you read my mind, lol
  15. i'm currently agonizing! but i think i've pretty much decided on a speedy 30 because it's my first LV and i want a classic. i've already added stuff to my wishlist (see below!) that i hope to buy after the speedy though! :p