Anyone Dressing Up For Halloween??

Iluvmyhusband... you just need someone to go as a priest! ;)

Last year I was a roman goddess. Was fun, but I froze my butt off. This year, I donno... depends on what we're doing since there's no more college parties. I did find an old pirate skirt cleaning out my closet, and I can always bring the catholic uniform back out.

I love Halloween!!! I was just on the Target.com website and they have a TON of costumes - there are also really clever/silly ones (my fav is "Holy Crap" LOL!!!) A lot of them you can actually make yourself and save some money, so just go get your ideas on the site!

BF and I are going as an 80s glam rocker and 80s groupie chick

I will be showing up at work, and then toting my two-year-old around the neighborhood (she's going to be Little Red Riding Hood) as a bananaphone. Guess who picked that costume out for Mommy?

If I do go out of course I'll dress up. I want to get to wear my corset that I never get to wear anymore since I never go to clubs since I've moved. Might be a french maid or something. I just need to find some hot looking but comfy shoes because last year I walked around so much I killed my feet.