Anyone could help to track Global Express Mail from USA? *very short*

1. Hello fellow tPFers ;), I bought LV from USA and the seller is so nice ( till now ), she never asked me for shipping cost but shipped out by Global Express Mail. She gave me tracking number:

ED314687361US

but I've problem, I can't track it. Always find:

Tracking
    Search Result

Label/Receipt Number: ED31 4687 361U S

There is no record of this item.

Perhaps fellow tPFers could help me? I never use this site before and so confuse.

Many thanks :smile:

2. Here's what I got:

Label/Receipt Number: 3146 8736 1US

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site.

Are you sure she purchased tracking? I would ask her.

3. Oh :sad: she said it's Global Express Mail which is same with EMS and told me I'll be able to track by USPS. I'll ask her to track for me, thanks Lori :flowers:

4. I think there is a number missing. Can you check it again.

5. Hello Smoothoprter :smile:

I copied from her email, I'll ask her again. Thanks for your concern :flowers:

6. Seller told me tonight that system will put the tracking number and status after 24-72 hours :confused1: I never heard like that. EMS here will put in their system 12-24 hours after they collect the item.

Could give me opinion, please? Is it normal?

7. I have noticed that the USPS has been acting weird lately. Today I was having so much trouble trying to print labels.

I think you should give it at least 24 hours.

8. If she purchased EMS, there is automatic tracking on the package. Also it's insured up to $100 at no extra cost. USPS is only updated at night, so you were probably just checking it too early in the day, just give it some time. Also, don't put any spaces in the number. Good luck!

9. Thanks :flowers: but I checked 4 days after seller shipped it.

10. Sometimes there are delays with uploading the tracking info but 4 days is unusual. It's possible that the seller may not have shipped the package although she has given you the tracking number.

11. Okay, I got it. "Your item was processed and left our COLUMBUS,OH 43236 facility on April 2, 2007. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I went to the USPS site and searched GLOBAL EXPRESS MAIL, and tracked from there.

12. Many thanks, JoV :flowers:

Now I can take a deep breath ;) after being scammed ( 5 times ), I feel scared to buy online but now, I'll try to calm and not too panic, once again, many thanks, JoV :love:

13. great that that worked out for you :yes:

what did you buy? :graucho:

14. Hi Kittie LaRoche, I bought ( another ) Cerises Speedy ;) I don't know why I mad at this bag :smile:

15. hi,
    heres the results that I got:

Label/Receipt Number: ED31 4687 361U S
    Detailed Results:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Enroute, April 02, 2007, 7:24 pm, COLUMBUS, OH 43236[​IMG]Acceptance, April 02, 2007, 4:20 pm, HILLIARD, OH 43026Label/Receipt Number: ED31 4687 361U S
    Detailed Results:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Enroute, April 02, 2007, 7:24 pm, COLUMBUS, OH 43236[​IMG]Acceptance, April 02, 2007, 4:20 pm, HILLIARD, OH 43026