Anyone can help me make a decision??

Here are my two watches. One is a Cartier and the other is a Movado:

cimg1776ke5.jpg

cimg1771xa0.jpg

you are still very young.:yes:

I'm the odd one here -- I'd say get the J12 precisely becos it is trendy and I believe it suits you perfectly and would serve you well for many years to come.

when you are slightly older, then consider saving up for the classics , e.g. a cartier, or a patek (well, i noted that you said not to say this. But seriously feel that this is one option you might wish to consider)

this is from my personal experience actually. whatever it is, i reallly hope you buy the watch you love and will want to wear for a long time.... that's really the whole point

**hugs to you!!**:heart:

Since, 4500 bones is a lot for a watch. Make sure you LOVE IT! I would ask myself, if I were you, what this watch means to you. Perhaps the J12 is the YPOT (young person of today's) Rolex. Some of us are older and for us Cartier or Rolex is ne plus ultra. Maybe with the younger crowd, the J12 is a VIP watch. It is pretty. What color do you like?

Bee...Bee has a point...mechanical watches are really the high end because you are paying for mechanical excellence. If its quartz, then you are paying for the material of the case (gold, etc.) and/or "brand value." I split the difference. My daily watch is an automatic mechanical stainless steel men's Hermes Cape Cod. I loved the watch so much, that my "dress" watch is the smaller version in 18kt gold with a mother of pearl face, but it has a quartz movement. I know the movement didn't cost Hermes hardly anything, but to me the watch is so pretty and I love the wrap function--its like my signature fashion item that I always wear. If the J12 will do it for you, I say go for it!

Since, 4500 bones is a lot for a watch. Make sure you LOVE IT! I would ask myself, if I were you, what this watch means to you. Perhaps the J12 is the YPOT (young person of today's) Rolex. Some of us are older and for us Cartier or Rolex is ne plus ultra. Maybe with the younger crowd, the J12 is a VIP watch. It is pretty. What color do you like?

Bee...Bee has a point...mechanical watches are really the high end because you are paying for mechanical excellence. If its quartz, then you are paying for the material of the case (gold, etc.) and/or "brand value." I split the difference. My daily watch is an automatic mechanical stainless steel men's Hermes Cape Cod. I loved the watch so much, that my "dress" watch is the smaller version in 18kt gold with a mother of pearl face, but it has a quartz movement. I know the movement didn't cost Hermes hardly anything, but to me the watch is so pretty and I love the wrap function--its like my signature fashion item that I always wear. If the J12 will do it for you, I say go for it!

:yes: I do agree with you. As I love design of J12 in white a lot as it is unique and totally stand out from the other brands. I don't want to wear it when I'm 35 up as I consider it will look good for young people ( this is my personal opinion only) but the thing is it will cost me as 4500 $ so I have to consider more and more. :sweatdrop:

I will try Pasha first.

Here are my two watches. One is a Cartier and the other is a Movado:

cimg1776ke5.jpg

cimg1771xa0.jpg

Oh! that's cartier looks so vintage and it is nice. Anyway, it is not my type and I'm not into vintage I like my watch to be new.

Your Movado is nice. My dad got a Movado watch and its quality is great. Anyway. not my choice.

Thanks a lot for your photo and opinions.

you are still very young.:yes:

I'm the odd one here -- I'd say get the J12 precisely becos it is trendy and I believe it suits you perfectly and would serve you well for many years to come.

when you are slightly older, then consider saving up for the classics , e.g. a cartier, or a patek (well, i noted that you said not to say this. But seriously feel that this is one option you might wish to consider)

this is from my personal experience actually. whatever it is, i reallly hope you buy the watch you love and will want to wear for a long time.... that's really the whole point

**hugs to you!!**:heart:

I do love Patek P. so much but the thing is it will cost me $8000 + for a model that I like :Push:

Oh! that's cartier looks so vintage and it is nice. Anyway, it is not my type and I'm not into vintage I like my watch to be new.

Your Movado is nice. My dad got a Movado watch and its quality is great. Anyway. not my choice.

Thanks a lot for your photo and opinions.

wow, i lOVE your movado! what year is it from, its great!