Anyone bought anything from here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I ran across this website today:

http://www.boutiquelebon.com

and I'm thinking really hard about buying a Chloe, but I'm not totally sure about it and they charge a re-stocking fee if I return it.

What do you guys think?

2. Im not sure what to think really. Just seems very cheap to me. I know it states they are ex floor and shop modelsin perfect condition, but even so im seeing a red sign to stop me buying.

Maybe someone else here knows better. Wish we could get authentic goods over here for such cheap prices.

3. I'm guessing that they sell fakes, because the prices are just too good! I don't think Chloe or LV sells their floor samples either! Plus, I noticed that they are selling the new charcoal Chloe Paddington Satchel that has the lock on a chain, and I know for a fact that that bag is not even available in the US yet...it's on pre-sale at Neimans. I wouldn't trust them.

4. Another thing to note is that they never actually say that their bags are authentic. They kind of skirt around it by saying, "our purses are 100% guaranteed the best you will find online." I think they mean the best fakes!

5. Thanks. :sad:

That's pretty much what I thought - but I was hoping!

6. Actually it's kind of weird. If you look here:

http://www.boutiquelebon.com/content.php?contentid=4

(which it the link for terms and conditions) it says that they are authentic. But when you look at the about us (which is what Jenna quoted), it doesn't specifically say that they are authentic.

I guess if I really want it I'll have to pay retail. Still sad. :sad:

7. I saw that too, until I realized that it says," we offer the finest AUTHENTIC LEATHER hand bags on the internet. " Very tricky! Basically what they're saying is that they are authentic leather (not pleather). They are really clever with their wording. They go on to say that they don't sell plastic replicas, like at flea markets. So they basically just tripped themselves up. "We don't sell plastic replicas, we sell authentic leather ones!" Haha :smile:

8. Please post questions regarding whether a website sells authentic goods in the Authenticate This Chloe thread. Thanks!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.