Anyone been to the outlet north of Seattle?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My daughter would like to get either a blue patchwork swingpack or the little hobo. Has anyone seen those at this outlet? I also need a wallet. How is the selection? I don't have any Coach wallets, so I don't have anything in mind. I don't want anything big enough to carry a checkbook. We live three hours away, so I want it to be worth our while. :smile:

2. I was just there last saturday. It has mostly leather items. I got a soho leather small flap for $90. They had ergos, sohos, and large satchels. I didn't see a blue patchwork swingpack or smaller wallets. It's a great store if you're looking for leather purses.

3. Are there any outlets in the Seattle or Portland area that carry patchwork?

4. It's best to call each store to ask about their inventory. They will also put you on a list for to call if an item you're looking for arrives. That way your sure to be able to make a trip worth your while.

Other WA & OR Outlets: Lincoln City, OR, Seattle, WA (carries mostly leather) and Burlington, WA (carries signature & leather)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.