Anyone been to Susan's in Burlingame lately?

kimberf

Loves the Lindy!
O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
Susan's in Burlingame is definitely the closest store to me with bbags. I haven't been in there recently -- maybe never (keep getting it confused with the Grocery Store.) Have any of the NorCal folks been there recently? Is it worth checking out? Would they be handy people to befriend, in terms of being able to hunt bags down in future. TIA!

Oh my gosh, no, I didn't know. Is the SF store still going to carry them, or is Susan's stopping in general?

i think they're stopping in general...
the last time i was in the sf store, susan was there, and i said something like "i heard a rumour you weren't carrying balenciaga for the fall" and she was very coy about it, but did say it's time to move on to something new...

susan has always been on the cutting edge of fashion, and they were carrying balenciaga in the bay area when no one else was...
i have noticed in terms of clothing they have less balenciaga and more of other, newer designers...

also, with barneys coming to sf, i bet that led to susan not carrying balenciaga anymore as well...