Anyone been to Prize-Giving Dinner?

1. So, I got a card from LV saying "Save the date for Louis Vuitton Classic Awards Prize-Winning Dinner" in December. I thought it to be another store event/party, didn't think twice about it. Today I got a call from SA, asking if I received an actual invitation for this event. He said it'll be held at Detroit Institute of Art and only about 10 peoples are invited and it's a Black Tie event. I've never heard of such a thing, has anyone been to the event like that?? I'm not really sure what to think of it.....:confused1:

2. Sounds totally exclusive! :shrugs: Please go and tell us all about it.

3. I haven't been but I know of someone that went to the Dorechester or something like that party where they each were given a key to open a trunk. Whoever's key opened the trunk won.

I don't remember if the winner won a luggage set, cruise/trip, or money? :hrmm:

4. Wow go and take tons of pictures

5. Sounds so exciting!! I hope your the winner!!

6. good luck and bring us back some pics!

7. Hmmm..... I haven't decided if I go or not yet. I really don't care for formal event usually...

8. Oh please do go! For those of us who aren't likely to ever go, let alone get invited! Thank you!

9. omg wintotty how exciting!!!!! you should go!! i would invite myself to be your guest but I'm too far away to make it actually happen =((

if you go, GOOOOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

10. Go go goooo.. be our eyes at the event ! :graucho:

And I'm sure you have a bag for the occasion anyways ! :graucho: :graucho:

11. Wowza, that is one exciting invite! You should go for sure, it is a once in a lifetime event, it will be amazing! Pretty please go and take loads of pics for us so we can live through you!

12. please go!!! and i hope you win!

13. Oh my gosh! You should go. It's so exclusive. I would die to go.

14. You should def go. Rock out one of your fave bags! Give us lot of juicy details.

15. You could win an amazing prize and have an amazing dinner! all for FREE lol...goo!!!