Anyone as crazy about Skull scarves as me?

[vogue];1925395 said:
^Clake, do you wear the skull scarves yourself?? I saw the display at the Alexander McQueen store and they had a blue skull scarf around the neck of the mannequin...I was just wondering if they actually look nice on guys.. You think..??

I think they look great on guys, I have a woollen one also that is for guys forgot to photograph it, I will :smile: I think in the silk maybe the darker colours? like black/white, navy/white/ grey/white??

See I think this is one of the few skull pieces that any woman of any age can wear -- 15 or 50. I was in San Francisco walking around and went into Neiman's and saw one of the SAs with a McQueen scarf -- she had it tied around her neck with a cute boatneck dress in navy. However, she was well in her late 40s to early 50s and she looked chic and awesome.

But then 10 minutes later, I saw a Muslim girl on the street using the scarf as a head wrap, which I thought was fabulous.

I just think its about how you wear it.....

ITA

Pic of my new black/pink as promised. I love pink & have so much that this will match :smile:
232648617.jpg

Funny -- I have mine on right now at work. I am wearing it as a "tie" with a cashmere henley sweater. I have the silk version from Barneys.com and its a bit big since its cut as a huge square rather than a rectangle. However, its awesome and have gotten tons of compliments.....

[vogue];1925395 said:
^Clake, do you wear the skull scarves yourself?? I saw the display at the Alexander McQueen store and they had a blue skull scarf around the neck of the mannequin...I was just wondering if they actually look nice on guys.. You think..??

I love skulls!! I have a few tee shirts w/ skulls. Not as many scarves yet. I have a lilac thomas wylde scarf and a mcqueen green/bronze one.
I have the TW lilac/white also & the black/white & grey/white :yahoo:
Have the white/silver but I got some fake tan on it & tried to wash it off UGH!!! How silly I removed part of one of the skulls in the process :wtf:
Also I washed my balck & white it really is not a good idea the skulls are fading fast, pain in the butt but better to dryclean

I've never come to this section before.....not sure why!!! I loooooove these skull scarves......here's 3 of mine:

Julystuff225.jpg

This one in red is so different, it has skulls but it's bit different, it's Alexander McQueen too:

julystuff318.jpg

I've never come to this section before.....not sure why!!! I loooooove these skull scarves......here's 3 of mine:

Julystuff225.jpg

This one in red is so different, it has skulls but it's bit different, it's Alexander McQueen too:

julystuff318.jpg
Gorgeous Lamb, I have those two. I didnt buy that fab red one & always regretted ever since :sad:

Is that your Duvet cover? Ralph lauren? LOL I have that also :yes: