Anyone 1/2 Filipino and 1/2 Caucasion? Need a DONOR!

1. My fiance's 2 year old nephew needs a bone marrow transplant.

We have been testing everyone in the family for a match but so far no luck so now we are counting on the help of a matched-donor to come through.

If you are 1/2 Caucasian + Filipino,or know somebody who may be good hearted enough to help, please oh PLEASE follow this link to find out how you can help.

Help Harrison

Thank you everyone, even if you are just passing by to read this.

2. thats so sweet... :smile:

unfortunately im half mexican so i cant be any help but i will ask my mom becasue she works with alot of philipino people.. :smile:

good luck in your search
  3. OMG my prayers are with you and your family...

I am all Caucasian so I don't think I would be any help:sad:
  4. I'm 1/2 Caucasian and 1/2 Chinese - I wish I could help.

I hope everything turns out OK.

My thoughts are with you.
  5. I hope Harrison finds a donor!
  6. I'm in the national registry...korean though... I hope to God he finds a match.
  7. thanks everyone! i am just trying my best to get the word out. who knows it might work!!
  8. i'm ethnically chinese. i'm also in the national donor registry... hope a match will be found asap!
  9. such a cute boy! I am fil but unfortunately am way over here in manila so can't be tested... :sad:
  10. God bless your family. I'm a donor too. 100% caucasian.
    Became a donor in memory of a friend.
  11. I passed the link on to one of my friends who is Filipino. I'm sure she knows some people who are 1/2 & 1/2, her family is very involved in the Filipino community.
  12. My prayers to Harrison and his family... I wish you'll find a donor soon. he's such a cute boy!:cry:
  13. I wish I could help, but I am full caucasian. Surely someone will come along. My prayers are with him.
  14. he's soo cute and adorable :heart: im praying so hard he finds a donor soon :heart:
  15. I'm sorry but I'm only caucasian. I'm registered with a donor program here in Germany. Maybe they can help finding a matching donor from their data base. This is their website: Deutsche Knochenmarkspenderdatei (DKMS) - Leben spenden

I hope Harrison will find a donor soon.