Anybody watching Miss USA 2006???

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
I decided to stay in tonight and am watching Miss USA 2006 peagent..

One comment that I have to make: "What's up with Donald *****, JR's hair??" I think the whole family has to stop going to the same hair stylist? :lol:;)

Aw man!!!

Wait, I *think* I'm mad! LOL!
MY good girlfriend was Miss Colorado and usually has a viewing party!

INTERESTING show usually! It's fun to watch it w/ someone's who's been there, she sees/notices things I would NEVER notice!

SwankyMamaof3 said:
Aw man!!!

Wait, I *think* I'm mad! LOL!
MY good girlfriend was Miss Colorado and usually has a viewing party!

INTERESTING show usually! It's fun to watch it w/ someone's who's been there, she sees/notices things I would NEVER notice!

Oh my gosh, that sounds soooo fun. Will you invite me someday?! :nuts:

jstreete said:
so who won? i tried watching it but i'm not a very big fan of pageants. if it were a talent show then it'd be a different story.

Kentucky WON - In her final question, when asked about teenage celebrities being role models, she said that they are "more edgy" and ended her sentence in "yeah." Awful answer IMO.

drtng said:
Kentucky WON - In her final question, when asked about teenage celebrities being role models, she said that they are "more edgy" and ended her sentence in "yeah." Awful answer IMO.

I noticed that too, the content of her answer was ok, but the wording did not sound intelligent at all. I was hoping for Miss California, oh well.