anybody seen this bowler IRL??? (pics)

May 23, 2006
These pics are from the F/W Ready to Wear catalogue. The bag is described as the "Calfskin Bowling Bag" for $2,195. Does anbody know what the leather is like, and what color the hardware is? Thanks.

(Chanel experts: I apologize in advance if this bag has already been covered in the subforum. But there are SO many threads on the new F/W bags, and they are so long, and the names of the bags are so similar and repetitive, that it's getting really hard to keep them all straight. :nuts: )

Attachments

• Chanel01.JPG
    Chanel01.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Chanel02.JPG
    Chanel02.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 251
  • Chanel03.JPG
    Chanel03.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 166
Please pardon me for *bumping* my own two-week-old thread, but I'm still interested in this bag and am wondering if anyone has more information or pictures.

(I like the Cloudy Bundle bags too, but I think this one is different, right???)

I found this on another thread about this same bag, don't know if it'll help{?}:

This bag is called ROUND BOWLING
available in White, Black and beautiful coral color.
I love the bag because it's really light weight.

It's soft calf skin with shining silver hardware.
Measurements around 14" left to right and 7.5" tall around 6" side wide.

also available in smaller size style no# on this bag is A33477 and smaller size is A33476

Just got one in black .... it is the Round Bowler and it is very unusual .... the way they shaped the leather and it is so soft .... I love i t... it cost about 2,051 USD in HK because i think it comes in two sizes ... it has diamond stiching, silver hardware and the new silver logo plate and the shape is just so different!!!