Anybody Seen This Baby?

1. Hello,

I have a question concerning a particular Louis Vuitton bag:heart: . I bought it today from a second-hand (i couldn't have afford to buy it new, but this one it almost new)and they couldn't tell me what it's name was....i was wondering if anyone can help me find the name of this beauty....

It came with it's dust bag and 2 keys for the Suhali Lock....It looks like it's from the Suhali Line, but i have no idea what its name is.....i couldn't find it anywhere on the net.

I know that new it retails for almost 2000 dollars. I paid 800... :smile:

Here are some pictures:

Thank you for taking your time to read this!:yes:

2. I'm not really familiar with LVs, but I recommend that you post this in the LV subforum. I'm sure you'll get faster responses there.

Gorgeous color! Enjoy the bag!
  3. Thank you!
    I will post in the LV section as well.

4. So far i didn't get any answer, here or on the LV board........ no one saw this model before? :shrugs:
  5. OOh I think I know this!

I think its the Suhali L'affriolant in plum!

Jessica Alba had the same bag but in white! I knew I remember it from somewhere!

6. ^^^^ wow that's some memory recall :nuts:
  7. i'm not too familair with LV, but the colour is sooo pretty
  8. LOL.. its very slight recall... and then extensive research! Good thing I remembered it was Jessica Alba - imagine if I thought it was "one of the Jessicas" hahaha
  9. Wow, that is a gorgeous color. Amazing......... cute style too- I've never seen an LV like that !!