anybody read SHOPAHOLIC novels by Sophie Kinsella?

Marian Keyes (Sushi for beginners, angels, etc.) is an awesome author, soo much like shopaholic books.
Shopaholic series is soo much fun to read. I've read all four of the shopalics and a few of her other books but need to buy some more of them! I read her one her books (cocktails for three) as Madeline Wickham, and it was good but not as good as shopaholics.

now what are these something borrowed and something blue books? who are they written by?

My favorite Marian Keyes book is Rachel's Holiday.

I also love Wendy Holden's books. (Simply Divine, Bad Heir Day . . . )

and Jenny Colgan (I've read Amanda's Wedding lots of times, but I've enjoyed it every time!)

Anyone else ever read The Right Address by Carrie Karasyov and Jill Kargman?

It's a wonderful book! (It's about the *****y, catty, ladies who lunch and their reaction to an 'outsider'.)

im sorry if this has already been posted (i havent been on here in a while)
but theres another shopaholic book being released soon!! YAY! im so excited.
its being released here in aus next year, but my family has a friend in publishing whose sending me the book (and a few others) for the weekend (im sick at the moment, and she feels abit sorry for me i think- its really sweet of her)
cant wait!!

I read all the shopaholic books. They are actually my favourite books ever, I've read each one of them I think 4 times! And everytime thay make me laugh and make my mood instantly better. It's hilarious, witty, and reminds me myself sometimes. They are adorable, I can't wair for more! Does anyone know the name for the future new book? And when exactly it will be released?

I just read Sophie Kinsella's Can you keep a secret? and it was light, romantic and very funny. I couldn't stop reading and i finished it within 2 days. I also read Something borrowed and something blue and lovvvved it too!