anybody read SHOPAHOLIC novels by Sophie Kinsella?

1. those books are hillarious! i love it a lot. keep wondering what happen to becky if she joins this forum :roflmfao:
    i prefer this book to be filmed rather than devil wears prada
  2. I've read the 1st two...need to go to Borders for the third one...and I have the fourth one at the house. I absolutely loved them!!!
    Another great one was Bergdorf Blondes!
  3. I haven't read any! I've really wanted to but just haven't gotten around to it. I'll have to see if any one of my girlfriends have them so I can just borrow them - I go through books WAY too fast to buy. Lol! I'm glad to hear they're good though. Maybe this will get me off my behind and I'll read them! :o)
  4. i also raed bergdorf blondes, and trying to find plum sykes' new book. but haven't got luck in finding it.
    but i personally love shopaholic more that all those chick-lit novels.
    TWIGGERS, the 4th one is soooo funny, i really really laugh my head off... :roflmfao:
  5. yes! I have read and love the entire series! It's HILARIOUS. I actually finished the books in a day too because I could not put them down, it was that good.

And thanks to our lovely member Josephine, I really recommend The Nanny Diaries and Something Borrowed. Both are great books too!

I tried Bergdorf Blondes but I COULD NOT for the life of me get through the first couple pages. The characters were toooo annoying.
  6. ooohhh... something borrowed? is that the prequel of something blue? i've read something blue and i loved it... very touchy, but SHOPAHOLIC is the winner :smile:
  7. Those are fabulous books!! I have them all and I absolutely love them....there are so many times when I'm reading them and I think to myself "that is sooooooooooooo me!!!".

Hahaha....the way she justifies purchases to herself....I do that all the time. :shame:
  8. Yea it is! I need to pickup Something Blue!
  9. I've only read the first one, it was definitely cute though !!

My favourite is where she talks about CB and MMM. CB being cut back and MMM - make more money. She can't do CB, and neither can I ! :biggrin:
  10. Man I'm going to have to pick these books up pretty soon here, I love a good laugh :heart:
  11. And it's going to be! Disney is making it. Read this link towards the last question:

She's working on the 5th Shopaholic book right now, too. I LOVED these books!
  12. I lllloved them too.. although I hope Becky grows up a little bit if the sequels continue to be written :yes:
  13. i've read all the Shopaholic books and i really like them!
    i'm hoping The Devil Wears Prada will be a better movie than it was as a book
  14. They're one of my favourites besides Bridget Jones! I still use the term 'Manhattan Once Over' till this day! :yes:
  15. OMG!!!!! love it!!! thanks for the info sweetie :heart: