anybody out there with a grenat city?

1. i really want to see a grenat city, does anyone have one that can model some pictures for us pretty please??

2. D'oh, nevermind, I can't find my pics.

3. welp, i had one of these beauties, but sold her recently, take a look :love:

DSCF2724 REV.jpg
  4. aaallabama, it's beautifullll can you tell me why did you sold it?

5. awe, thanks so much, it was the prettiest grenat city i've seen :tender:...but i sold her to help pay my doggy's vet bills :heart:

6. aWW, you're so wise, i would have been torn. was it big on you? because i wanted the first instead.

7. nope, i'm only 5'2", but the city's too small for me as an everyday bag :smile:...i've got a thing for big bags though, like alotta gals here...i've sold all of my firsts except for 2 because they're too small for me :heart:

8. Hi baglover! Here's my city. I find it to be the perfect size because I tend to carry lots of stuff with me everyday! I know plenty of other ladies here with lovely grenat cities, so hopefully more of them will share later! :smile:
    (Aaa - that was a beautiful grenat! Hope your doggy's doing ok!)

100_1391_2.JPG
  9. awe, thanks so much cate, thankfully my puppy's alive & kickin'!!! :love:

10. Here's one ... I got this from the "Photos wearing your Bbags" thread:

forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=77885&d=1160021255

P.S. Can a moderator please do me a big favor and go to post #147:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/photos-wearing-your-bbags-pictures-only-37346-10.html#post976243

in the Photos wearing your Bbags thread and add the words "grenat city" to that post? I can't tell you how much time it took me to find this photo even though I knew it was there somewhere!!! :hysteric:

11. I have one on eBay now with lots of pictures, but none of me wearing it.