Anybody out there send me something?

1. LOL. I know this is an odd question, but, I just received a UPS delivery of 2 very large, very heavy boxes from a name I do not know and for the life of me, I cannot figure out who sent them to me. The boxes are filled with clothes, but , no note or anything.

I can't for the life of me figure out who this came from and my husband has no idea either-so, thought I would take a shot here! :idea:

2. Oh Nishi, that is funny!

3. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Sorry, no help but that's so funny!!

4. lol. wow that sounds cool.

hopefully they are nice items? haha...

5. Yes, they are boy's clothes. haven't gone through the boxes yet, still trying to figure it all out!

6. How odd!

I hope they are nice things though!

Anyone ou there, feel free to send me a box of clothes! I wont mind at all! lol

7. That's funny, the same thing happened to me awhile back. I got a large box in the mail (my correct name & address..) & it was full of clothes. No return address either. Unfortunately, it was plus sized clothing so it did me no good. I held onto them for a week & didn't hear anything so I donated them to Goodwill.

8. ^^OK, that is just weird! This box has a return address-i just don't know anyone there!

9. That's weird!!!!

10. Lol, that is so random!

11. Lol..how weird!

12. No kidding!! I would love to get a box of clothes, with shoes and purses of course...lol
    Hopefully, they are items you can use. Maybe someone thought you might need/like them but was not sure if you would consider it charity???

13. That's very strange ... is there a name with the address? Can you call UPS and see if they can tell you if there is a phone number from the shipper? Keep us posted!

14. interesting! was your name listed above the address or just the address?

15. sorry i didn't read well enough!