Anybody order or have the large silverado hobo from AR?

1. Hi everyone,
    I did order a large dark grey silverado w/the front pockets and am now wondering if it may be too bulky (esp. w/the pockets in front) or too stiff for my taste...I like the slouchy look of the silverados without the front pockets overall...but couldn't pass off this 50% off deal.

It may be too late to change my order, but let me know your opinions on this bag, please!!! :confused1: thanks in advance!

p.s. if u already own one, could u show a pic? or let me know how it is?

2. I spoke with a service rep at AR and she said she owns the silverado and it softens with use... she also said this dk grey one has been selling very quick and there is just one left. so, someone grab it quick!

I decided to stick with the order...so hopefully, I will love it..!

3. i have the same style in black without the pockets and mine has definitely gotten soft and slouchy with use...i am very tempted because i really want a grey bag and this is an amazing deal...congrats! i think you will love it!!!

4. hi again-- i know I can be undecisive or take long to decide for sure--it took a while...but I decided I didn't LOVE it for how much I was paying for it, so I cancelled the order!
    nycmom-- thanks, your black silverado without pockets sounds TDF-- perhaps one day I will own a silverado, just not yet....

5. I'm puzzled, who is AR?

6. Aloha Rag. They are having a 50% off sale on some of their Chloe bags.

7. oops wrong thread