Anybody indulging in a new Chloe from the NAP Sale!

chloe-babe, do u live in london? if u are from US, I was just curious what the price ends up being in USD...I always really loved the rouge paddy but too bad I have been saving up for a red bbag... but congrats on ur purchase! and please post pics later!

Hi Mintpearl - nope I am in the UK, so didnt have to worry about customs or anything :yes:

The ollie is a strange one! the leather is lovely and supple but the interior with the check is a little off putting! It has certainly not been the success that they were hoping it would be :smile:

The ollie is a strange one! the leather is lovely and supple but the interior with the check is a little off putting! It has certainly not been the success that they were hoping it would be :smile:

Yeah you're right chloe-babe - I passed on Ollie and found an Edith Satchel with the long shoulder strap (not from NAP) at 55% off!

oh thats great news. Well done on your Edith, I think you will get much more use from this baby than the Ollie, especially with the strap. post piccies when it arrives, they are shipping so fast at nap right now!

congrats on your new bag :biggrin:

I bought ollie at the last NAP sale and I have to agree, it's not a bag for everybody. Personally I like it, because it's really dark and cold where I live in the winter, and the bag kind of fits in that atmosphere.But if you live in, say California, you should definitely pass ollie.

Right now I'm trying to decide which clutch to get - both colors are so attractive! My goal is to place the order tonight, so decisions have to made soon! ;)