Anybody have

1. cracking on the sides of their epi handles? Kinda like the glue is getting small cracks in it? Is this a defect? Or normal?

2. :confused1: How old is the bag and what type of handle, any pics?:yes:

3. My camera couldn't get a good picture of all the cracks since they are too small. But it basically looks like the glue is cracking on the handle. I've included two pictures of my noe. It was made in 2003, so it's about 3 years old. Is it normal for the glue on the handle to begin to crack around the edges?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. You mean the stuff that they use to seal the edges of the leather? I don't have an LV bag with this problem, but I have another bag that is getting microscopic cracks in the sealant on the edges of the strap. I'm assuming it's from all the movement/bending of the strap during use.

5. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. The sealent is getting tiny cracks in it. So it's normal with use? Do you think LV will repair it for me if I take it in?

6. I don't know how "normal" it is. The bag I am having the problem with is less than a year old. It really bugs me even though it's not noticeable unless you really look. You could take it in to LV, and see what they say.

7. I'm having that problem with one of my Burberry bags. It's about 2 years old, my LV speedy is about the same age and it's fine. Take it in and see what they say.

Is it a really dry climate where you live? If it is that might have something to do with it too.

8. YES! my cousin has the LV damier poch. Acces. (SO) just like mine, and hers came off, well it looks likt theres two straps,like one on top one on bottom, i was scared ... she never asked to get it repaired,..