Anybody had the Keratin Complex Hair Therapy by Copolla?

I am doing the Keratin express later this week. Didn't want to spring for the full treatment until I saw some positive results. Will report back! Has anyone gotten the express done?

My daughter has gotten the Express done twice so far, and she loves it. She has thick, wavy hair, and the Express got rid of frizz and a little wave. It lasts about 6-7 weeks - I guess it depends on how often you wash your hair. She washes hers every day.

I think I might try the Express the next time - during the winter months.

Good luck. :smile:

Hi all! Just wanted to report back on the keratin express. I got it done last night. Recommended wait time is 8 hours before you wash, but I waited a full day. I normally don't put any product in my hair so it felt a bit heavy/greasy (although it was probably in my own head). Just washed my hair tonight and there's noticeably less frizz and wave. It's not 100% gone but definitely toned it down significantly! I am pretty happy with the results.

A bit of background of my hair - really thick, wavy and POOFY! I normally just blow dry (for the sake of blow drying..don't know how to blow dry straight) and then straighten with a flat iron. Usually, I end up getting a frizzy wave thing the next day (grr). We'll see how the hair fares tomorrow during the day.

Hi all! Just wanted to report back on the keratin express. I got it done last night. Recommended wait time is 8 hours before you wash, but I waited a full day. I normally don't put any product in my hair so it felt a bit heavy/greasy (although it was probably in my own head). Just washed my hair tonight and there's noticeably less frizz and wave. It's not 100% gone but definitely toned it down significantly! I am pretty happy with the results.

A bit of background of my hair - really thick, wavy and POOFY! I normally just blow dry (for the sake of blow drying..don't know how to blow dry straight) and then straighten with a flat iron. Usually, I end up getting a frizzy wave thing the next day (grr). We'll see how the hair fares tomorrow during the day.

When my daughter had the Express done, her hair also felt greasy for the first few days. She noticed much less frizz and wave, too.

What shampoo are you using? She uses Sojourn Shampoo Smooth (which the hairstylist recommended) and/or Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo - - Everstraight (we buy this from our local grocery store or CVS/Rite Aid type stores).

Hope you like the results. :biggrin:

When my daughter had the Express done, her hair also felt greasy for the first few days. She noticed much less frizz and wave, too.

What shampoo are you using? She uses Sojourn Shampoo Smooth (which the hairstylist recommended) and/or Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo - - Everstraight (we buy this from our local grocery store or CVS/Rite Aid type stores).

Hope you like the results. :biggrin:

Thanks! The salon actually gave me (or rather, suggested strong that I buy) a Keratin shampoo by Coppolla. I think the key point is there is no sulfates. Conditioner is just normal fructis, though I'm thinking of migrating over to the Moroccanoil. I was just out this afternoon in the blazing sun/humidity in Boston and very little frizz. Still happy!

I've gotten four or so brazilian blowouts and my hair stylist won't do them anymore - she'll apply the treatment but wants you to finish it off yourself (blowing it out, flat ironing, etc). This is her new preferred treatment.

I had it done yesterday in the AM and waited until tonight to blow dry because I had an early flight this morning. I'll report back with the results. I really liked the BB so hopefully I won't be disappointed.

I've gotten four or so brazilian blowouts and my hair stylist won't do them anymore - she'll apply the treatment but wants you to finish it off yourself (blowing it out, flat ironing, etc). This is her new preferred treatment.

I had it done yesterday in the AM and waited until tonight to blow dry because I had an early flight this morning. I'll report back with the results. I really liked the BB so hopefully I won't be disappointed.

I had the Copolla complex express treatment done most recently. A week later, the results are as if I had the brazilian blowout and waited a month - not super straight, but very smooth and frizz-free. My hair was greasy for a few days after the treatment but seems to be normal now. We'll see how long it lasts - my bb lasted longer than normal so maybe I can stretch this one.

I FINALLY had the Keratin Treatment done on Saturday. It is REALLY straight and very flat right now. I can't wash till Wednesday, so I'm staying inside:smile: She said she had to use a ton of product (4.5 oz) but I have really long hair and it just soaked it up. Luckily my friend is a hairdresser and didn't charge me the normal rate! My dh still thought it seemed like a lot, but he's a guy and just doesn't understand! haha:smile:

If anyone has any tips on extending the time that it'll last, please let me know!

I FINALLY had the Keratin Treatment done on Saturday. It is REALLY straight and very flat right now. I can't wash till Wednesday, so I'm staying inside:smile: She said she had to use a ton of product (4.5 oz) but I have really long hair and it just soaked it up. Luckily my friend is a hairdresser and didn't charge me the normal rate! My dh still thought it seemed like a lot, but he's a guy and just doesn't understand! haha:smile:

If anyone has any tips on extending the time that it'll last, please let me know!

I've had the Coppola Keratin Complex Smoothing treatment done a few times and also the Express Blowout done a few times. My treatments keep lasting longer and longer to where I am down to getting it done only twice a year, one big treatment and one Express Blow-out in-between. I schedule the large treatment for right before the hot humid weather.

I also use ONLY Coppola hair products on my hair - noting else. Only their color-care shampoo and color-care conditioner, the Vanilla Bean conditioner once or twice a month and I also use the Keratin pink stuff - that great smelling Smoothing Infusion Replenisher, before blow drying my hair.

There is a also a product called Intense RX Ionic Keratin Protein Restructuring Serum in a black bottle that works wonders on extending the treatment time. I use this product towards the end of my treatments and I feel it extends the time as it adds pure keratin to your hair. There is a noticeable difference if I don't use it as opposed to using it towards the end of the treatment span.

When I first get the treatment and it is fresh, there are some mornings I don't even need to put a comb through my hair. This has been a truly life-changing experience for me! No bad side effects at all, just good results. No more frizz! No more anti-frizz products, no more hair spray, more no worrying about humid rainy weather..... I love this stuff!!

I had this done last year because I had a Groupon at a new salon. The salon experience was mediocre at best and I was kind of worried how my hair would turn out because the guy wasn't the most meticulous, but it came out great and lasted in my hair a VERY long time. I don't wash my hair a ton (prob 3x a week max), but I bought the Coppola shampoo & conditioner and I think during this time because of the no sulfates my hair became MUCH healthier.

I haven't gotten it again because my hair has become much healthier thus more manageable, but it's something I would consider if my hair became very dry and frizzy again.

Reactions: RachelWest
I have an appointment to have this done the first week of Feb. I have naturally very curly hair, but just want a change for a bit. Do you need to use a flat iron and/or hair dryer after washing? How does it turn out if you don't? How does it grow out? Mi had Japanese thermal done about 6 years ago and loved it until I decided to cut my hair super short (after almost a year). Thank you!

Not sure what it's called but my hair is straight and smooth even now after 4 months! Great shine too. My hair was curly and frizzy before. Completely different. Wish I knew the name of the product