Anybody buy from Tunkt or Etsy

1. Hi does anybody buy bags/ purses from Trunkt or Etsy?

Trunkt.org has some class bags amongst other things. Some of these guys/gals could be the designers of the future. A lot of the big design firms advertise jobs on the site ........ says it all really.

2. ive bought from etsy.i love that place.

3. Anybody else?

4. i never have personally but i have girlfriends that have had good luck with etsy

5. anymore?

6. I love Etsy - bought a couple of lovely messengers and many other items. Etsy is simply awesome!

7. I love Etsy too, it's a great way to purchase unique handmade items, and often the sellers will include a small token of their appreciation for your business.

8. I haven't bought bags off Etsy but some other random homemade things, from posters to ipod cozies. I've never had a bad experience! I love them!

9. anyone else? Can't believe thats it.What about trunkt?

10. I was not familiar with Etsy until I friend from high school told me she sells her art there. I have never, ever heard of trunkt.

11. Trukt.org is a showcase for artists and designers and entry onto the site are rigourously judged by a panel. Many of the bagmakers/ designers mentioned in these forums, look through the showcases and also advertise jobs on there. Well worth a look.

12. Both Etsy and trunkt are great resourses for handbags among other things!
    Everyone should pay both sites a visit!

13. I couldn't agree more shopalot. You never know you may be the looking at the Gucci, Hermes Or LV of the future!!!!!!