Handbags & Purses

Anybody bought a new fall color yet?

Posted By sthrncin Posted Aug 7, 2012

1. Was curious if anybody had bought one of the new fall colors yet? I'm looking forward to a reveal !!

2. i am so leaning towards the dmt in bordeaux. love that color!

3. I am wanting the violet real bad!! They're all gorgeous!

4. I caved...(I need that smiley with the paper bag over it's head inserted here! lol) DMT in hunter green. Not sure when it'll be here, but I'll be sure to let you know!:biggrin:

5. Oooh, I'm so jealous!!! I can't wait to see pics!! Lucky you!!:happydance::woot::woot:

6. Looking forward to the first reveal of the fall . . .

7. cant wait to see!

8. I wish the hunter color was in other styles, so pretty!!!

9. I'm hoping someone else gets goodies in malachite and bordeaux so we can see some irl pics to get the idea of the exact colors of those too!:graucho:

10. The folding mini speedy has caught my eye...especially in bordeaux....may try to talk DH into it being an anniversary gift!

Can't wait to see the new colors etc...really like this release of fall bags!

11. I broke down and ordered the Dylan wallet in violet today. If I like the color I might get the DMT to match it. What am I saying... Of course I'll get it as soon as money allows me to lol! I'll post pics when it gets here.

12. I had the crimson wallet and that was a red red, the bourdeaux almost looks slightly pink to me in pics.

13. I love the folding mini speedy! Would love to see irl pics. I am coveting the toffee!!!