Anya Hindmarch "I'm not a plastic bag" on wearewhatwedo

crappy, crap, crap. I'm flying back to New York from LA in a couple of hours and I really hope the site gets back up in time. If I can get through, I can have the bag shipped to my inlaws in london. I am so desperate to get the bag that I asked my dad to go to Harrods this morning.

man, too bad..

I was able to add a bag to shopping cart and when i clicked on CHECK OUT, it wouldn't let me change country... i guess wearewhatwedo.org doesn't ship internationally... im in NY, US. darn..

I was so cheap too! and i bet it's so practical too! :sad:

Hey those of you who got this bag, can you let us know how you are liking it? thanks! :smile:

I used it this afternoon to carry some groceries home and it was really nice - it feels sturdy, the handles seem strong, and it is a good size. I was stopped by some woman outside of my building asking me if I had bought it at Sainsburys! :P

Had to tell her no, they won't be in Sainsburys until April 25th, and that they are long gone from the stores that were selling them today (this was at 4pm).

So if you're in the US you can't buy them from the website? Are they ever going to make them available to people in the US?
I never could get through on the website anyway, but I figured if they put more of them on, then maybe I could get one.
But now I'm worried. Buying it on ebay is going to be just too expensive for a 10 buck bag.