Anya Hindmarch Carker Bag

TammyD

Rising Star
O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
Anyone else love this bag? I love the clean lines and the fact that it is roomy. But is Anya Hindmarch a good name for leather bags?

It's 15% and come up to $960 including ta
Carker.jpg
x at the flagship shop where I live. Worth it?

love it love it - I've seen the ones in patent black and white and love them even more. She's a reasonable name for leather bags tho' she's only been doing them for a couple of years. Having seen them in person in London they look well made and the leather seems lovely - but that was only a short look whilst a SA was hovering behind me!!

Anya Hindmarch bags are amazing --- beautiful lines, very well made. Also, well priced when you consider what some of the other brands retail for. She's been around for quite a while --- check out her website Welcome to Anya Hindmarch. TammyD love the bag! Also Saks is carrying some of her bags on their site too!

i don't think you can go wrong with this bag, tammyd. i love the bow logo on the front clasp, gives it a nice whimsical twist to a classic-looking bag.

Hello,

I am brand new to the forum but hope I have earned my handbag stars over the years! I saw this thread and just wanted to say that the AH Carker is the most fabulous bag I have owned. Rather embarrassingly, I have ended up with two because my husband surprised me by buying me the black patent version from Anya Hindmarch in Harrods not knowing I had been very naughty and treated myself to the faux croc version :shame: .

After much deliberation, I am selling the black faux croc in its dust bag to someone very lucky as I decided I had to keep the one from my husband really after all the effort he'd gone to for me:love:

Anyway, the lowdown on the bag - both versions are in the most gorgeous leather, the inside of the bag is velvety soft, the size is ideal and fits a laptop easily, plus all my girly kit. The shape is classic but contemporary and it can be carried comfortably on the shoulder or as a tote. I adore it - more than my Luella, any Mulberry or indeed any other bag I've owned! Worth every penny:heart: :heart: :heart: .

Good luck on your sale, Miss Sooky! So nice of your husband to buy one for you.

Seahorseinstripes - the leather is a little like the glace leather of Celine Boogie bags, and the bag is lined in seude. Very luxurious. I think I'm definitely getting one! Can stop thinking about it!

Hello,

I am brand new to the forum but hope I have earned my handbag stars over the years! I saw this thread and just wanted to say that the AH Carker is the most fabulous bag I have owned. Rather embarrassingly, I have ended up with two because my husband surprised me by buying me the black patent version from Anya Hindmarch in Harrods not knowing I had been very naughty and treated myself to the faux croc version :shame: .

After much deliberation, I am selling the black faux croc in its dust bag to someone very lucky as I decided I had to keep the one from my husband really after all the effort he'd gone to for me:love:

Oh my god you lucky thing!! My other half would never buy me a bag like this as a suprise - I don't think he even knows where Harrods is. What a sweetheart your husband must be and what a great bag to own - i'm jealous!

I am lucky, both on the bag and husband front . . . ! I continue to adore the Carker and cannot recommend it highly enough for those of you seeking classic, but on trend, desirable but not everywhere and just plain fabulous!