Anya Hindmarch anyone?

I have been an Anya fan since her earliest days. It possibly was influenced by the fact we are about the same age, live within a few miles of each other and share the same kind of lifestyle.

Anyway, I have had all sorts of models, with a strong preference for the clean lines of the Ebury and Carker. The quality is amazing, the styles for me are just right - quiet, not obvious branding, enduring, chic, versatile etc. I have also always felt I got value for money.

Why am I talking in the past tense? Well, I am afraid my heart has always belonged to Hermes and having acquired my first H bag, I am besotted. However, I would say to anyone - get an Anya bag and you will never regret it, never!

Finally, they have on-line sales, in-house sales in their stores and an outlet at Bicester for bargain hunters. Any more questions, do PM me.

I just discovered her! I have a handbag brown suede with hardware but sadly I have a hard time finding stuff to go with her - She very grown up and unfortunately her owner is 31 going on 10 at times. Plus she seems very winter and spring is uupon us so she may not see the light of day until fall.

Thank you ladies for sharing your Anya stories and desires. I just think her design is genius, sophisticated and subtle and I'm always looking for "under the radar" bags --. I am a bit eclectic. I will be in London this summer (first time in 18 years!) and would like to find Mulberry and Anya Hindmarch on sale. It will be hard to shop with my two teenage children following me... Actually, I don't think I can justify shopping for handbags while I'm with them and supposedly supposed to be seeing museums and cul-ture...! I'll let you know if I snag any bargains. Won't be able to get to Bicester at all. I love hearing from you London ladies...

Sale in London should start at the end of June and ends at the end of July. However, you might find that some shops will still be on sale in early Auguest, depends on the shops. Good luck. Sure you can do sightseeing and shopping together as all designers shops are close together or visit department stores e.g. Harrods, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols where they have everything in 1 building. Remember to show us what you bought after your trip.

I am in love with the Bespoke Ebury handbag. I love the idea of having a bag made especially for me that would have my name inside. I want to get one but I have no one in my life who would buy it for me. Can you have it made without an inscription? If not can you write something yourself or would that just be tacky? I really want one of these bags.

I am in love with the Bespoke Ebury handbag. I love the idea of having a bag made especially for me that would have my name inside. I want to get one but I have no one in my life who would buy it for me. Can you have it made without an inscription? If not can you write something yourself or would that just be tacky? I really want one of these bags.

The love of my life had one of these made for me whilst I was completely ignorant and it is so, so perfect. I am lucky and have had a few amazing bags, but there is nothing to compare to my bespoke Ebury - it is inscribed, but even if it weren't, it would be the most amazing bag I have ever owned. As bags go, this is unsurpassable. I love it and I love the person who gave it to me!

I love Anya Hindmarch bags. I stupidly didn't buy the Cosser when it was around and so regret it now. I've tried the outlet at Bicester but no luck. Still kicking myself....

I ADORE Anya Hindmarch!!! I think she really gets it...that handbags are an extension of our personalities :smile: She's not afraid to have a sense of humor, especially with her "animal line" of handbags :smile:

I've purchased 3 of her Be A Bag's, 2 with my Springer Spaniel Dogs of great puppy pics & one for my mom & her chocolate lab! I also have a leather one with these wonderful "rope-like" handles that are also repeated on the center of the bag...almost giving the bag a waist line with all the "ropes" converging into a tassel :smile:

The manager at the Soho store told me this summer that with some of their styles they only receive a very few in number, even when they request several anticipating the bag will be a hit! She explained Anya doesn't believe in over-saturating the market with her styles!! I think that's kinda a cool philosophy!