Any1 have Michele watch?

1. Any1 have michele watch? i'm thinking about getting one but one without diamonds because I don't have the $$$ rite now...which one would you suggest?? thx...also, i'm not familiar with the models so if you can post pix of yours..i would greatly appreciate it :smile:
  2. I have a CSX33 without diamonds, with a steel band, and I love it! I wear it everyday. I feel in love with Michele watches as soon as I learned about them, but waited FOREVER for one to come out without diamonds that I liked (I guess I'm strange that I did not want diamonds on the watch).
  3. I have the Deco with diamonds and I ADORE it. I have had this watch for 3 years and I have never had a problem with it. I wear it as much as I wear my rolex, so it can take a beating. It is sooooo beautiful and it is worth the money. I give it a big :tup:.
    Here is the pic along with my bands

4. Thanx for sharing..does the bands come with the watch??? thx

5. Beautiful bands, Fleur!!!
  6. The watch comes with one band, either leather, croc or the metal band. Then you can buy all the different bands you want. They have many different colors and styles.

You can look at everything at the website
  7. I also have the Deco Diamond and I love it!! I get compliments on it all the time. I actually purchased mine on eBay and got a really good BIN with it.

I'd love to get a hot pink strap for my watch, though...:love:
  8. I have the Deco watch but without the diamonds.

Both are really pretty, but I just felt that the diamonds on the watch and my engagement ring looked too much, KWIM?

Either way, though, you can't go wrong...such a lovely watch!!!
  9. I have the Deco with diamonds too and I ADORE this watch. It's so versatile.
    I've used it every day of 2 years now and it's held up very well.
  10. This may be a dumb question, but is it easy to change the straps by yourself?
    I am so lusting after a deco without diamonds!
  11. ^^^Yes! I have a mini urban without diamonds and I recently changed the strap. If I can figure it out anyone can!LOL!! I'm sure you could also take it to a jeweler and they could do it/show you how. I was going to do that if I couldn't figure it out myself.
  12. I don't have one (yet!) but I just wanted to add that they're a great choice! They look gorgeous and I don't think you can go wrong with a Michele watch. Also their website is great for looking at all the different designs.