Any Young and the Restless fans?

1. Ok, I know I'm a complete nerd, but I love Young and the Restless. I've given up all other soaps b/c this one is far superior. Does that even makes sense? Oh well, I would love for anyone else out there who likes or even loves this show to discuss it with me.

2. Me Me Me! I love this show!

3. I used to date Joshua Morrow (Nicholas Newman)!! I totally used to watch this show but for the past 2 years, I stopped watching soaps, they started to get annoying.

4. Do you think that Nick and Sharon somehow survived the plane crash? I hope Phyllis rots in jail and I feel so sorry for Jack, he just can't get a break!

5. OMG! Are you serious??

My grandmother watches this show so sometimes I'll watch it with her. It's actually pretty interesting.

6. I feel sorry for Jack too. He always gets screwed even though he does kinda make his own trouble. I hope Gloria rots in jail. I want Nick and Sharon to get back together, so yes I do think they survived. However, I think it will be a few months before it is all settled.
    Is Nicki getting on any one else's nerves lately. She is so condescending. I guess I've ranted enough for now.

7. Victoria takes the cake and I agree with you, Gloria does need to be locked up in a cell with Phyllis, Amber and Corbell thrown in for good measure.

8. I'm hooked on this show. I used to watch it a long time ago and I just started watching it a few months ago. I actually love Nick and Phyllis (ducks!!). I read a spoiler

Sharon wasn't on the plane because her shoot was cancelled.

Nick was on the plane, but he survives. I think that when they were shooting it, they weren't sure if he'd renew his contract, but it's been signed, so he's okay. (big sigh of relief)

Spaceytracey... seriously you used to date him? He's very cute!!

9. I've been a fan since I was in my teens! But I've watched it on and off for years! Usually if I've missed a few months or a couple of years and then start watching it again I'll get right back into it! I also watch Bold and the Beautiful when I have a chance! I recently started watching again a few weeks ago and I hadn't known that they changed the actress that played Victoria! In some European countries we are behind by a few years in episodes so when I'm in the U.S. I can get caught up to date!

10. After friday's show I couldn't wait to find out what happened so I went on the internet to look up the spoiler too. I know I shouldn't but I'm just sooo impatient.

11. The show was so sad today. I had a lump in my throat the whole time.

12. I only catch the show on my days off. Why is Phyllis in jail? I like Nick and Phyllis together too. Why did the show make you sad today?

13. omg! i must join in! i :heart: :heart: :heart: y&r! and todays episode .. :crybaby: holy moly! .. totally gasped when i saw sharon walk through the door & i hope they find nick! .. but according to the spoilers i read here, he'll be back! yay! but yay .. glad to know there's other y&r faithfuls like meeee!

14. Newman jet went down and everyone thinks Nick is on it.

15. I'm completly hooked on Y&R!! LOVE,LOVE, LOVE Phyllis and Nick together but I also love JT and Victoria, they should definately get together! Yeah, and to SpacyTracy...Why did you guys break up???? :smile: