Any way to lose weight w/out losing breast size?

1. Is this possible? I really don't want to lose my breast size that i have now. =/
  2. no not really (sorry) breasts are essential fat tissue and there is no sure fire way to target where the fat you lose comes from.
  3. yes. walk on your hands.

j/k. I dunno. But if anyone knows something, let me in on it too!
  4. I know this is not going to be what you want to hear, but when I lost weight (25 lbs.) I also lost a cup size in the boob area :push: I went from a B-cup to an A. Label Addict is right, you can't pick and choose where you lose fat from when eating right and exercising. If only! :p
  5. I hate to ask because I think I know the answer too, but when you're in your thirties and you lose a lot of weight are your boobs going to automatically sag???
  6. Sorry.
  7. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
    :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
  8. No, unless you have implants. =P I want them but im WAY too scared.
  9. Man I wish! When I was in college, I lost a ton of weight and my boobs. I put a wanted sign on my door offering a reward of $50,000 if someone could return my missing boobs. They never did turn up...:crybaby:
  10. yeah, just to echo the other replies- ive never been able to make it happen, and ive never heard of anyone being able to either. unless you're young(wouldhave to be REALLY) young when you lose the weight and your boobs are still getting bigger due to puberty..... other than that, no :sad: i guess its a price you pay, a sacrifice you make.

i know cause id have to be decently overweight to even have B's :sad: im so so flat...
  11. oh, they are over-rated anyway IMO - so good on you for losing weight and just get your booty in nice shape !!
  12. LOL! :roflmfao:
  13. you do specific area weight can work out those muscle groups to make them look a bit bigger and "perkier" but with weight loss its an all-over-body thing
  14. Thats actually the one place I don't lose weight lol
  15. Me too! I never loose any weight from there, and I *hate* it. I'm on a big side, and as I'm getting older, sure they'll sag. I'm working hard to do lifting to have mascle on chest, so it'll make the sagging process slow...