Any Viva-Cite Owners here?

1. I have been looking at the viva-cite MM and GM and would like to know if anyone here has any of them and can post photos carrying them and tell me how much you can carry on them. Thanks in advance... :heart:
  2. Hi M_Butterfly!

My hubby bought me a Viva-Cite GM :girlsigh: (for Valentine's Day) and I love it! At first I thought it might be too large for me but once I transferred all my items in the bag and I carried it around the house. I fell in love with it! There is still a lot of room in the bag and it is quite comfortable on my shoulder. The strap is quite thick which helps distribute the weight evenly across your shoulders. The pockets on the outside are sooooo roomy too! I just love my Viva-Cite :love:

I'll try to get some photos of my bag when I get home tonight!
  3. Thanks so much Trish.
  4. I went to LV to try on the GM but found it to be too big and bulky on my shoulder (and I love big bags). I also found the outside pockets to be difficult to get into, especially if you throw keys into them (I had a heck of a time getting my small hands into the pockets to reach the bottom). Too bad b/c I LOVE this bag! I'm five feet tall BTW.
  5. I have the GM and it's actually really nice! It's got quite a bit of room in it and fits comfortably under my arm..and I love how there's only one strap. It eliminates that whole, 'one strap slipping off my shoulder' thing.
    I'll also try to get a picture if I can..I'm 5'2 and it looks nice, IMO.