Any trusted consignment shop in SF?

1. Hi all,

I'm planning to sell some of my handbags (including Chanel, Fendi, Gucci), anyone know any trusted consignment shops in San Francisco area?

2. There's a place called Encore in Burlingame that resells high end designer clothing and bags - I've only passed by it so I don't know what their policy is, but you can check...

I've seen a couple high end bags at the younger resale shops (Crossroads Trading or Buffalo Exchange) but I know they buy items from you (as opposed to waiting until it sells and giving you a cut) so you might get a lower price but you'll at least get money right away.
  3. sure...I just posted a thread in the LV forum about this...on the lower end you can always do Buffalo exchange and Crossroad (i found a real LV for only 16.50) but some of the higher end ones are...

Wasteland and Static (on Haight near Ashbury)
    Designer Consigner (3525 Sacramento and also another location on Sutter in Union square)
    Cris (this one is on 2056 Polk St)

hope this helps! I'm sure there are more but I have shopped at these and I highly recommend!
  4. cris on polk street always has bags by chanel, marc jacobs and prada...

one room is more "moderately" priced clothing (dvf, polo, marc by marc, etc.) and the other room has higher-end merchandise (think ferre, chanel suits, dolce & gabbana, ysl)

they accept merchandise for consignment m-f and saturday by appointment...

2056 Polk Street
    (between Broadway St & Pacific Ave)
    San Francisco, CA 94109 (415) 474-1191
  5. I've done consignment at Good Buys which is in the same neighborhood as Designer Consigner. I think you have to have at least 10 items to set up an account.

Kimberly's on Clement St. is pretty good as well.

If I had to pick two I would say Cris and Designer Consigner. Good Luck!
  6. Thanks for all the reply!
    I will go check out each store.