Any TPFers have the mod chain soft supple flap bag?

1. Hey there Chanel forum!

I'm usually in the Marc Jacobs section, but this Chanel bag has caught my attention.

I was wondering if anyone here has this bag? I'm interested in knowing what the experts think of it. Also, if there are any pictures of people with the bag would be great.

I tried a search and didnt come up with much. For disclosure it a personalshoppers bag.

TIA for your imput.

chanel.jpg
  2. Wow, I love that bag. The leather looks welll.....SUPPLE! lol. Very gorgeous.

3. yep, caught my eye too, a really scrumptious bag for sure :smile:

4. I tried this bag on in electric blue - the color was hot hott! It's from the soft and chain line, I believe.
    The leather is lambskin and thus very supple...also a bit more delicate, as a result.
    I loved the chain but thought it was short - not much of a handle drop. And the bag was too E/W for me.

5. I saw this one..Gorgeous, but with a 3 year old, that poor baby would look pretty for a week tops:wtf:

6. I saw this one..Gorgeous, but with a 3 year old, that poor baby would look pretty for a week tops:wtf:

LOL malleysmama I dont have that concern yet, just my clutsy self...these handbag decisions are the worst!! what to do?

thanks everyone for your imput!! very much appreciated

7. final question I promise. :s

do you think that 1,400.00 is a fair price for this bag. as a newbie chanel is hard to compare since its not sold online anywhere.

8. You saw it for 1400?? At NM yesterday the electric blue was $2125!! Unless there is more than one size I would say that was a great price!!!:tup: