Any tPFer own Ellipse Shopping GM?

1. I tried to search in the clubhouse but didn't see a club for ellipse and nothing under the discountinued club either. Anyhow, just wondering if any one own Ellipse Shopping GM? What are your thoughts about it?

Gosh, plz don't hit me, but i just decided to relase Fersen and use the $ to fund for Tulum GM +pochette, and may be a Damier Bastille for BF:p.

2. you let go of fersen:lecture:

j/k If it was for a good cause it's ok plus it's huge...

3. If I'm not mistaken, Rebecca [LVBabyDoll] owns one. It's GORGEOUS!!! :drool:

4. lol, yeah, but I figure the strap will not stay on me as often, besides I already have enough fun(a.k.a SHOW) totes from Chanel. Just realized how long my stephen and miroirs has been sleeping in their dust bag.....:sweatdrop:

5. it's kind of sad how we buy things that we don't need but we can't live without them lol my shoe bag has been sitting in it's dustbag too:sweatdrop:

6. Temptation! I still kick myself when I let go of Vernis :heart: coin purse, and see how eBay sellers are making almost 100% profit on it:cursing: .

7. It's GORGEOUS

8. The best Ellipse hands-down- so unusual!

9. Wow, it's huge AND unusual! Letting go of the Fersen sure will fund a lot more things! :yes: :smile:
    Although the Fersen is big too, I don't like it because the whole bag+handles look too longish as a shoulder bag for me. Wish it came with longer strap so it can sling cross body like a messenger.

10. Ellipse GM is a shoulder tote, doubt i can wear it as messenger....>"<. It's one of those bold statement bag, reminds me of Epi's LE line...something about art?? lol, sorry, it's 4:30 am here, time for me to take some beauty sleep !

11. Following the thread, that's the first time I've seen any size Ellipse modelled, I really like it!

12. OMG, was playing 'how low can u go' offer game w/seller but it back fired on me! Can't believe seller accept my offer, when i actually need saleya MM more....Guess I will have to take some model pix when i get them both, so PFers can vote which to keep :shame:

here is the auction for more detail pix-Ellipse GM and if anyone is interested, there's another one on eBay.

13. I love this bag! Congrats!

14. Thanks! I will steer clear from that game for a while, haha :nuts: