Any Torontonians?

1. Hello! I'm from Markham!
    I also moderate the 'shoptoronto' community on LiveJournal!

The Holts sale started yesterday! Did anyone pick up any cute purses? :smile:

2. My DH is from Toronto (North York), so I don't know if that counts. But we go there at least once a month- or try to. I love Holts!~ And try to get to Yorkville whenever I can.

3. There's a bunch of us on here from Toronto!!!

4. Another Torontonian here!
    I have not had a chance to check out the Holt's sale yet! Hopefully head over there tomorrow.

5. I know there are a tonne more Torontonians on here - I got invited by one!

What's everyone's favourite bag???? I'm a Gucci girl, but love Coach and Kate Spade's too.

6. I checked out the sale but I didn't really see anything.. but then again, I was just at the Yorkdale store !

Kaye - I believe I purchased a bag from you on eBay before. :smile:

7. I'm from Toronto too!! (Currently living in Markham as well but relocating in October to the GTA).

Holts is having a sale???? Where have I been??? Better get down to Bloor Street ASAP!! Hehehe... :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Great to see so many ladies from Toronto on here!! :biggrin:

8. Yes they are!!! I'm heading down on Friday afternoon to see what's left. I was there a couple of weeks ago and wasn't thrilled with the selection, but the prices were great.

9. My s/o lives in Toronto/Thornhill does that count ?

10. Sure does!

11. I'm going to have to head to the one on Bloor. I was at the one in Yorkdale a few weeks ago (I got this great pair of Rock & Republic jeans - not on sale though).

Ohhhh now I'm excited and I wanna go now!!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

12. checking in, my place is on Yonge and Sheppard! i was at Holts, Yorkdale in May, didn't see anything nice. currently, i am in Singapore, going crazy over the Great Singapore Sale here. just bought bags from Tods, Gucci and Dior, discounts are quite good.

13. Welcome to the Forum!!!

I am from BC but some of our craziest LV lovers are from T.O....where is LV_Addict ....hmmm.. I was expecting her to be here by now....but yea shes fromm there I think....and the girl is NUTs on LV.....everyweek she has something beautiful to show us!!!

Can't wait to see yours!! Have fun!!

14. LV_addict is from the TO area.

15. Yay for TO people!!