Any thoughts on Trouville?

I have a MC trouville, and I love the style!!! However I find it a bit hard to put bigger stuff inside because it is a structured bag, and even with the zippers open the openings are still close together, and you sort of have to push aside the openings when putting bigger items in (if that makes sense).

I find it a little bit on the heavy side as well, nothing like speedy or b-bag, which practically weighs like feathers.

i have a monogram canvas trouville and i love it!:heart: it's very pretty.. but then i find it hard to use because whenever I need to get something from the bag, you really need to pull down the zippers from end to end just to get the stuff u need (like alma) plus i find it heavy too. but the bag is gorgeous and theres a lot of pockets inside for cellphone, make-ups and etc. and whats great about the bag is that it doesn't sag like speedy's in mono and damier and it also has a lock and key:smile:

here's a picture of my trouville:
screenshot_03.jpg
same day when i bought the bag(LV Boutique, San Francisco, downtown). i was sooo excited to use it. :nuts: hehehe

i have a monogram canvas trouville and i love it!:heart: it's very pretty.. but then i find it hard to use because whenever I need to get something from the bag, you really need to pull down the zippers from end to end just to get the stuff u need (like alma) plus i find it heavy too. but the bag is gorgeous and theres a lot of pockets inside for cellphone, make-ups and etc. and whats great about the bag is that it doesn't sag like speedy's in mono and damier and it also has a lock and key:smile:

here's a picture of my trouville:
View attachment 45243
same day when i bought the bag(LV Boutique, San Francisco, downtown). i was sooo excited to use it. :nuts: hehehe

-------------------------------
Are you carrying the Trouville with a heavy jacket on? I really love this bag but is still debating over the practicality of it. Because winter is close by, I want to be able to wear thick jackets, but still place the Trouville on the crook of my arm.

I love my Trouville, the handles are too small for me when I have the kids w/me so I use my mono strap. I would use the vachetta strap but the patina doesn't match the handles. The interior has great pockets and it's washable.

Attachments

• IMG_0423.JPG
    IMG_0423.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 176