any thoughts on the plume?

1. There isn't much on this forum about the plume. Does anyone have strong feelings for or against? How about the 32 vs. 28. It this a good everyday bag?

I kind of like the fact that it is an "under the radar" kind of bag yet classic Hermes and part of Hermes lore. I would appreciate thoughts AND any photos of the plume in action.

I did try to find some on the H in action thread but couldn't find much so let's give the plume some air time.
  2. I actually love the Plume bag! I think it's being/about to be eclipsed by the new Victoria FT though.
    I think the Plume is slightly dressier, which is lovely. Personally I prefer the 32 but that's a matter of personal preference entirely.
  3. I havent seen The Plume IRL, but i think it looks gorgeous in the pics. I think it looks as though it can be dressed up or down.
  4. Hi birkincurious, here is a recent thread GF posted on the plume:

i personally like the 28 & the 32 - You'd have to try them on to see which is for you. I like the simple styling of the plume, and thin it lends itself to brights or exotics - especially the 28.
  5. I have the cutiest little 20cm plume BJ and LOVE it... it fits a lot and it is easy to grab and go...
  6. Exotic plumes are so pretty (oh well if i have more $$$).

I think victoria is kinda like the daughter of plume. Plume is more boxy and formal. The Victoria is more slouchy and casual.
  7. ^ ITA - to both sentences! :tup:

I absolutely whole-heartedly AD:heart:RE the plume. :love:
    However this is #3 on my ever changing list.:rolleyes:
    I believe half the board already know what the rest are.:p
  8. I have strong feelings FOR the plume bag, in any size. There are other H bags that I don't like (but mentioning them is useless here), so that you don't just think that I am crazy about everything H.