Any thoughts on Preseed?

1. Someone on the forum swore preseed was the reason she got pregnant.
    It's mentioned and "somewhat" recommended in TCOYF.
    Has anyone tried it yet?

2. Oh yeah! I need some more.. it is a must!!

3. Well, you know men, right... DH never gives me enough time for the preseed... it's now or never! :girlsigh:

4. LOL...I'm already thinking about how many tubes are going to get wasted when I don't get lucky, thinking that I'm about to get lucky. KWIM?;)

5. I just ordered some and may use it when it comes time this month to BD. I have not used it before.

6. My DH is not like that. WIsh he was.

7. Oh man... I put the breaks on until I am nice and ready... otherwise it hurts! I guess after years of using condoms you learn how to put on the breaks and keep it going. :okay:

8. ^ Yeah that is true, although we never used condoms, I was always on BC. But he still would take his time. Sometimes you just want it to be over and done with, ya know. LOL

9. I got it last month, i used it once last month. We'll use it this month though. :smile:

10. I used it with my 2nd pregnancy. We had tried for 3 months and I ordered it and used it my 4th month and I did get pregnant. I don't know if it was coincidence or if it was the magic we needed. My 1st and present (3rd) pregnancy I didn't use it, got pregnant on the first try.

It's worth a shot! Good luck!

11. Just bought some, hope it checks out

12. what exactly is "preseed"?

13. It's a lubricant that is NOT harmful in any way to sperm and reproduction. It will not interfere with sperm's ability, it may help facilitate the sperm in making it's way up the cervix to the egg.

14. I found it dissapointing. Not really a lubricant (as in gel-like) but more like water plus it dries very soon.

15. got prego after one month of use....got a uti tho which sucked but it worked@