Any SWATCH Collectors ???

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
Hi, are there any Swatch collectors here ??. I know these watches are rather cheap but some of the very rare limited collectable ones seem to go for hell of alot on ebay. Im not a collector and only own one but I wouldnt mind owning a couple more lol, I love them. Anyone collect them or got any ??. Thanks :tup:

I am not a collector, but I do own 3 of them currently. I love my Swatch watches (although, they all need a new battery, lol). When I was in Jr High I had a TON of them...even one that was raspberry scented!

I no longer have them, but when I was in jr. high, Swatches were popular and I had several. They used to be expensive too! Anyway, my 9 yr old has a couple and love the colors...

I have three 'vintage' ones from high school...I was just looking at them the other day. One is a regular one, one is a 'pop swatch' and the third is a special edition Expo '86 one.

ive got a limited edition one!

i saw it in the swatch ********** the louvre in paris a few years ago and decided i HAD to have it so my mum looked EVERYWHERE (literally) and found one for me in a jewellers up bold st in liverpool! its the bunnysutra! its absolutely amazing! haha!

i dont wear it now though, i wear my dkny but it cheers me up when i look at it! i think ill wear it tomorrow as im on abit of a downer :sad:
x

I used to have several back in the 80's but I have no idea where those are now. But recently I went to a Swatch store in Houston and bought a couple. I just think they're fun and groovy. Plus I love watches in general. Now I have like 7 or 8 and always get a new one when I visit the Swatch store in Houston.

Here is my Swatch Time Tranny designed by David LaChapelle, it has Amanda Lepore's face on the watch face and is from 1999. I bought this from a re-seller some months ago.

amanda001bi5.jpg

amanda002wk4.jpg

amanda003ss0.jpg

amanda004vg0.jpg

I am hoping one day that all of my Swatches from when I was young will be unearthed!!! It used to be popular to wear a few on each arm...I also had a backpack, and a giant one that hung on my wall! I don't wear a watch...but if I did it would be one of the Swatch thin watches...I love them!!