Any SWATCH Collectors ???

1. Hi, are there any Swatch collectors here ??. I know these watches are rather cheap but some of the very rare limited collectable ones seem to go for hell of alot on eBay. Im not a collector and only own one but I wouldnt mind owning a couple more lol, I love them. Anyone collect them or got any ??. Thanks :tup:

2. I do!

I own a black leather Swatch irony.It's a chronograph.I would also love to own more...

3. I am not a collector, but I do own 3 of them currently. I love my Swatch watches (although, they all need a new battery, lol). When I was in Jr High I had a TON of them...even one that was raspberry scented!

4. I no longer have them, but when I was in jr. high, Swatches were popular and I had several. They used to be expensive too! Anyway, my 9 yr old has a couple and love the colors...

5. I have three 'vintage' ones from high school...I was just looking at them the other day. One is a regular one, one is a 'pop swatch' and the third is a special edition Expo '86 one.

6. ive got a limited edition one!

i saw it in the swatch shop under the louvre in paris a few years ago and decided i HAD to have it so my mum looked EVERYWHERE (literally) and found one for me in a jewellers up bold st in liverpool! its the bunnysutra! its absolutely amazing! haha!

i dont wear it now though, i wear my dkny but it cheers me up when i look at it! i think ill wear it tomorrow as im on abit of a downer :sad:
    x

7. Oh I love the Bunnysutra, it cracks me up, lol!

8. I am not really a "collector" but I do have the NY / Times Square one and the Vegas one....my homes.
    I love them.

9. I used to have several back in the 80's but I have no idea where those are now. But recently I went to a Swatch store in Houston and bought a couple. I just think they're fun and groovy. Plus I love watches in general. Now I have like 7 or 8 and always get a new one when I visit the Swatch store in Houston.

10. Wow they all sound great, Please post pics !!!, I will post some of mine (I only own one haha)

11. Here is my Swatch Time Tranny designed by David LaChapelle, it has Amanda Lepore's face on the watch face and is from 1999. I bought this from a re-seller some months ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I am hoping one day that all of my Swatches from when I was young will be unearthed!!! It used to be popular to wear a few on each arm...I also had a backpack, and a giant one that hung on my wall! I don't wear a watch...but if I did it would be one of the Swatch thin watches...I love them!!

13. I had one back in 1986. I'm not sure whatever happened to it, but I loved it! It was one of the first things I bought when I had my first job.

14. I collect swatches. I probably have close to 100 now.

15. I used to also!!! I keep having to fight the urge to get more though. I really dig em.