Any suggestions on a new hair do?

1. So, I'm ready for a change..hair style wise..not color wise...I will never dye my hair..maybe because I cannot picture it being anything rather than black. Please any advice is welcome on what hair style fits me.

Here is a most recent picture of my hair.

turquoise1.JPG
  2. If your hair is naturally straight like in the picture, maybe something like what Leigh Lezark (from the misshapes) has.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Oh that's cute!! Thanks for the idea. Anyone else have any?

4. I like the idea above ^

It's a cute style. Something maybe more dramatic--
    You could try getting short bangs. I like side-swept bangs personally.

Also, some layers would look great on you. Maybe even highlights?

5. I think you would look cute in side swept bangs and long layers.

6. Hmm, yeah bangs are so pretty.

7. I love the haircut on that pic! Although if your hair is naturally straight, or you don't have much trouble flat-ironing it, then I think you'd really look great with Nelly Furtado's big thick bangs. It'd look killer with the shape of your face.

8. Actually, I have naturally thick and wavy hair..I have to flat iron it..luckily it doesn't take a long time to do it. I'm digging the idea of getting bangs!!

9. I second the Misshapes do but I would go shorter, just above your shoulders.
    Do the bangs later if you want

10. I absolutely love that Leigh Lezark haircut!!! I too think it should be a little bit shorter. Side swept bangs would look good as well.

11. Sweetpea you are already gorgeous!

But if you really want to try something new I think a shoulder length bob would look great on you!

12. How short do you want to go?

13. Hehe, thanks. ;)