Any suggestions for particular cosmetics bag?

1. Hello! I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me out. I am looking for a nice cosmetics bag that is not too large and can fit nicely into a handbag (size example would be a speedy or small tote). I want something that is durable and will last a long time- either leather or other strong material and won't show stains too easily. Also preferably under $50. I realize it's a lot of requirements and hopefully not too much to ask for. Thanks for your help!!! :smile:
  2. Coach leather. At the Coach outlet, it is $49.00 and I saw it in tan or red. They last forever and get better as they go. Good luck.
  3. I'll tell you what, and this may not be of much help to you, but I am not very particular about my cosmetic bags. I don't know why, but I just go to Target or Marshalls and get something for about ten bucks, and it lasts me about a year, but it seems that my cosmetic bag gets a lot of wear from being in there as often as my wallet, and I don't feel the need to get something expensive. So, my advice would be to go to one of those stores, and they will have the size that is right for you, and you won't spend an arm and a leg. I would rather save my money for a wallet or purse than spend it on a cosmetic bag. (Once, I spilled a bottle of liquid makeup into my cosmetic bag, and it was a good bag. So, that made me rethink how I wanted to carry my cosmetics)....hope that helps you.
  4. Both good suggestions, thank you! Compass Rose- I hear you about spills! I won't be carrying anything more risky than lip gloss, though!
  5. You must be naturally beautiful, then, exotic...:p , but I need all the help I can get, so I stuff everything I can think of that can help me into my cosmetic bag!!
  6. Haha! ;) Not so much! The make up I wear usually is that "16-hour" long last everything- eyeliner, foundation, blush! So no real need to carry those with me!
  7. How about a balenciaga make up pouch in pale pink. Thats very cute!
  8. i love my prada one...
    nylon so easy to clean and very flex so you can stuff it.
    its a bit above $50 but you can find one below$100 in the store
    or maybe eBay in your price range.
  9. Thanks for all the good ideas! Passerby, those are adorable!
  10. I have one from MAC that I have used for over a year. I love it! It's black nylon with a silver zipper and I can throw it in the wash and it's perfect. It goes with all my bags because it's black and it's a great size. I keep my compact, a few lipsticks/ glosses and hair accessories in it. Good luck.