Any Suggestions For Parisian Made Handbags?

WHAT IN THE WORLD???
Since when have any of us called her a Bxxxx or Fxxx?
OMG! Are we all being taken for a spin by a troll????
but all you articulate Pfers have already expressed my feelings precisely..but sigh Ingrid, good luck, I'm sorry if you feel that we're mean but automatically assuming someone is promiscuous blah blah just because we like to buy designer purses is kinda OVERASSUMING..sigh..guess it won't do too much good explaining to you...but I do feel sorry for you poor dear. (Ingrid)

as for the other authentic purse lovers at TPF ( be it $12.99 OR $12,990) as long as its not a FAKE, you gals/guys are the best!
HUGS!

Proverbs 13:3:

"He who guards his mouth, protects his life, to open wide one's lips brings his downfall."

Proverbs 16:16: "How much better to acquire wisdom than gold! To acquire understanding is more desirable than silver."

:flowers:

Proverbs 13:3:

"He who guards his mouth, protects his life, to open wide one's lips brings his downfall."

Proverbs 16:16: "How much better to acquire wisdom than gold! To acquire understanding is more desirable than silver."

:flowers:

Dear Troll Ingrid:

Sorry you got lost. The Bible-quoting forums are three doors down on the right.

Don't let the door hit you on the you-know-what on the way out. :wlae:

All the best!

I am really beginning to feel there are just so many gals on here, who are in the old term, "stuffed shirts". And I question if my presence here, on this "purse forum" is for me. I really do not know what many on here's problem exactly is, but I guess, it's succombing to the culture in which we live, money, greed, wanting more and more and more, and forgetting they are a child of God, created for His glory. I feel perhaps gals feel, they're too "above" anyone else to even discuss fake bags, for it "makes them ill" as one poster said. I find this a real pity. As one nice poster said, she bought 2 fake "unleather" bags just recently, for $12.99 and she's thrilled with them. I feel, "great" for her, as her friend on here, the Purse Forum". But designer fakes, oh no, hush hush, this is a no no, as "we're all on here, sooo above that"........and as a fan of a designer faux, I'm the target for mouth-lashing. Why is this? This makes me very sad.

IF owning a real designer $2,000 or more bag makes a person a better person, this is untrue. Ce La Vie for believing in this fashion, but I seriously doubt it. For as I mentioned somewhere else, a real "Lady" can have only a $12.99 purse and truly BE a real lady, wherein a woman can own a whole closet of original "designer" "real" bags costing thousands, and thousands, and NOT be a real lady at all, but rather succomb to the crass and filthy-mouthed culture we live in, bending herself to filth, low-class, promiscuity and sadness, resorting to foul language on here, and in her life. I for one, do not choose to live this way.

These are my feelings.
Wish you all a better life--bag loving is awesome--but having a purpose and being a true woman of God--a much higher purpose, IMO. If someone is going to knock me for owning a faux bag, this is sad, if by loving purses, we can learn from each other and not be so filthy-mouthed but be more cheritable to one another, than Ce La Vie, a good and honorable thing. I find it most ironic, that I am not allowed to discuss fake bags, yet many women are allowed on here to use such filthy language, calling other members a b____, etc., etc. Saying this f______ this and that, etc. This really makes me question the moderators behind this place and their values, in the long run.

God Bless You all Friends. Don't forget God Loves You all and Has a Rich Plan for All of You.
Jer. 29:11

Ingrid.....

I hope you take this the right way....but please dont use Gods name in the manner that you are doing....

In essence you are saying that ladies who spend money on things they like are bad and the ones that dont and dont use a certain language is good....there are alot of bad people who save their money and use angelic language that are scumb......Dont use God on your side to judge others.

The reason you are getting negative comments is because of your tone or the issues you are bringing up....maybe we are not so understanding of your views and make uncomfortable comments to ya but that doesnt make them horrible.

This is a purse forum Ingrid....we are here to talk about bags..and you joined...then you say it is materialistic and this and that.....it doesnt make sense. People here dont like fake bags b/c of what it represents and b/c it is a waste of money (it goes bad after a few months)....they hate the bag and not the people....their comments are about the bag and your constant posts about them....your are confusing alot of us....

I hope the best for you....regards.....:sweatdrop: