Any suggestions for OTC meds for sinuses?

1. My sinuses have been terribly messed up for the past week. The most annoying symptoms including terrible headaches and not being able to breathe. I dont think that it is an infection as I have had many of those, so I want to try to take care of it without going to the doctor, but none of the things I have tried work for daytime. Does anyone else with sinus problems have any secrets?

2. Hi there, I have had some problems recently. Sinus decongestant tabs can help. But I do swear by a steam inhalation containing eucalyptus oil or similar, hope you feel better soon.

3. My mom swears by Advil Cold and Sinus. She says they work great and really clear your head out.

4. My sinuses were acting up all last week. I took Sudafed sinus headache and that really helped. It has both daytime and nighttime capsules.

5. Thanks so much everyone! One of the things that I tried was the Sudafed Sinus Headache and it did nothing for me so I will try the Advil one.

6. I like Aleve Cold & Sinus and Tavist D

7. This is going to sound crazy, but at my DH's work you can't call in sick so they'll try just about anything to feel better while working...

Zicam nose swabs. They look weird and are since it's odd to use a swab inside your nose, but they help immensely!

8. I saw those last night mewlicious! I got the Zicam inhaler things instead. Looks like a trip to walgreens is in my near future..haha

9. I don't like to use meds but I can recommend a routine:

1) Boil water in a stock pot
    2) Add sea salt
    3) Cover the back of your head with a towel and let it drape over your arms
    4) Lean over and breath in the steam

Have tissues ready. Do it for at least an hour. Eventually you will get a clump of stuff coming from the space at the top of your throat behind your nose. That's when you're done.

Stop immediately if you get a bloody nose.

10. I have the same problem at times, what i use is the Claritin D, you have to get it behind the pharmacy counter because but its not prescription. It seems to work when nothing else does.

11. The only thing that works for me is Sudafed decongestant and I also just tried the Muceknus (spelling) nasal spray (you are only supposed to use the spray for 3 days) and after the first spray it worked. I also swear by steaming my face with a face steamer. If my sinuses are really messed up to the point I can't breath I will even do it 3-4 times a day. It just seems to be horrible---because everyone I talk to has sinus problems.