Any suggestions for men?

Mrs. Sparkles - were you suggesting one of the many wonderful H accessories - the wallets? Agendas? card cases?
Or...
le etui a preservatif?

Or am I completely out of line?
If I am, forgive me. I'm still too amused.

Thank you! I am very amused myself! I went to the store today and asked about it. The SAs had no idea what I was talking about, but when the store manager realised I asked about it, she said it's all sold out, but if I indicate my interest, she would call me when one arrives. There was that cheeky twinkle in her eye. I laughed and replied that my DH would think I have completely lost it. I mean, how do you give a guy that and not giggle?

Thank you so much! I'm looking to find something in black cause that's what is severely lacking in my collection, and I'm looking to move into labels that are more discreet. Don't get me wrong, I still LVOE :graucho: Louis Vuitton, but I'm more into their Utah line now. But again thanks and I can't WAIT to see pics. Could you also please post a pic of it in this thread please?

here's a pic of DH with his new buenaventura messenger style bag. the pre-increase price was $1275, but it is now $350 more. i was lucky to get the lower price bc the $1275 price tag was still attached to the box! i'm assuming this is the GM size cause u can actually fit a laptop inside.

btw: DH is 5'11" tall.

Attachments

• DHvegas1.jpg
    DHvegas1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 95